12. Surprise!

Eunhi's Pov.

My alarm rang in my ear, making a vibration to my brain. I sat up immediately, getting out to take a shower.

"I'm excited.." I said, finishing up. I brushed my teeth, not needing to eat anything for the morning. I still had to take care of my figure, as much as to how torturing it sounds, that's how I still pay my bills.

I changed into my right change of clothes and checked myself in the mirror. I inhaled and exhaled, ready for my first day. It was as if I had just been accepted for the first time..

I only saw my teenage self. It degraded me. I furrowed my eyebrows, only remembering my sacrificing time. But the only thing my younger self said..

"I guess I was a bit stupid. But look where we are now." I heard her say. I huffed, pushing myself out the door. I locked the door behind me, heading onwards to the elevator.

Clicking the ground floor, I encountered multiple people and staff and greeted them. I hadn't felt so bright in such a while.

I looked on my phone, while busy since I'd be alone for a while.

"Okay~ continue to walk past Eunhi!" I heard a familiar voice beside me. I spun around seeing Vernon.

"Vernon!- Seungkwan-! DK?.." DK didn't seem to be in good shape but he was smiling.

"I didn't sleep well..There was a cockroach hanging near me." He yawned, getting goosebumps.

"I'm guessing you all are going to work?" I saw their casual outfits but they nodded.

"Yeah. Where are you going?" Seungkwan was such a great talker, any conversation with him would never stop but never be so boring.

"Oh..Just out." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Out where?" Vernon interrupted.

"Just to get a cup of coffee..jeez! Why am I telling you this?! You aren't my brother!" I exclaimed, annoyed that I fell into there hole of manipulation.

"We could be." Seungkwan shrugged, smirking at me.

"Get to work!" I pushed all of them. "Enjoy today~!" I smiled, waving at them. Little did they know, I'd be joining them shortly after.

I waited for them to go far..After a while I followed them from behind. My heart couldn't contain the excitement I kept keeping. A new agency..new staff, more people..SEVENTEEN.

I was dropped off in front and I walked in. "Eun-" A young and fair lady approached me.

"Sorry. Is SEVENTEEN around..?" I whispered into her ear. "I'm trying to surprise them." I smiled.

"Oh..I've gotten the info already! They aren't. They're having a meeting right now. So I'll prepare you with your card, ID, we'll have a meeting, the contract and get to know the staff. Then you'll be able to meet the others. Not to worry, the schedule is to fit." She was rapping..I only got keywords out of her small mouth.

"Uh. Okay!" I smiled. First she guided me around as we went on our way to the office. I was to have my card and ID given there.

"We made your ID actually a few days ago. We accepted you long ago but we needed to prepare everything." She explained, paying more attention, the place seemed so lively.

"I see." I replied, while only gazing at our surroundings.

"We'll have a short meeting for the contract for which you hopefully accept gratefully." She unlocked the door as I met with my supposed manager.

"Welcome Eunhi! I'm Lee Sigu. Your manager if you agree with the contracts." She smiled. She didn't look that old.. "I just finished readying the papers. Take a look at it and see if you can agree to the terms." She gave me a pen and I sat in my chair reading them.

They were completely different to my old agency. Since FM was my first agency, I couldn't tell what was right or wrong. But seeing these terms, I only get advantages.

I accepted all of them and wrote in my signature. I passed it back and my manager examined it before passing it to staff. I continued with the last 2 papers, still being surprised with what was given.

"Well then. It's settled. We completed most of the stuff online together, so we were able to relax today. Thank you for joining PLEDIS!" She smiled, shaking my hand. She patted my head as she walked to the door. "I gotta go have a coffee now! Have fun~!" She waved..

She was so cool for some reason. I couldn't handle it. I didn't have a manager back then..My PD was the boss, manager, director..everything. But soon I'd be having everything. Walking around, it made me think of the birthdays I had missed.

Maybe I should do something for them. They had birthdays in January and February. But I met up with them again late February when Joshua contacted me to make plans.

Before I always made time to celebrate each and every one of their birthdays. I can't believe I really missed 2 years of us being together.

While wandering around, I began to search for the lady who guided me. "Ah Eunhi! You made your way back! Sorry. Let's continue the tour?" She smiled. "I forgot to tell you my name. It's Onyun." She added on.

"Oh..Well nice to meet you Onyun." I bowed, since knowing her name, it can't hurt to have manners.

"Haha. Nice to meet you." She chuckled at my behavior. "So..I guess this is the last part for you today." A crew of people stood there, their faces looking bland. "They will be your official staff for your years ahead." She introduced while I smiled.

"I've really been looking forward to meeting you. I hope we can be great colleagues and friends." I smiled brightly, seeing their faces quite shocked at me.

"It's great to meet you!"

"Is she an angel..?"

"You're so pretty!"

"I can't believe I'm working for one of the best models!"

"Haha. This is really enjoyable." I grinned, getting to know the names of my future staff..We talked a lot and I even talked about the stories between me and SEVENTEEN. It was fun, talking to people..My friendship with them grew rapidly in a short amount of time.

A few hours later.

I got a hang of the company..But I didn't suppose that SEVENTEEN would be busy the whole time.

"Eunhi? You seem a little lost?" One of the staff asked.

"It's just that the others are taking long. It's fine!" I smiled.

"Oh..If you're going to wait, they're back in the meeting room upstairs. Just turn left to the room of Jeon Young Hwan. It says his name beside the door." She said and I bowed, thankful for her helpful information.

"Thank you!" I bowed.