54. Just Take A Break.

Eunhi's Pov.

"Eunhi. You hungry?" I heard him question and I just stared at him.

"Are you?" I cheekily smiled at Cheol and he nodded.

"Yeah I am." He laughed as he took a seat beside me. As we switched on the T.V instantly news came on and before he clicked the X. I stopped him. "Hm? What is it-" He paused on his words as I approached the screen.

DAN HANEUL

Being seen, fighting with particular people as they have 'slandered' Jung Eunhi.

______

I was flabbergasted at this report. Why? Why did she? That's what went through my head. I called her instantly storming out with my jacket that I had left a long time ago herr at Cheol's house. "Eunhi! It's still raining heavily!" Cheol yelled.

"Hey. Don't be mad I'm not staying with you long. I'll call and come back later." I kissed him, patting his head before walking off.

"Then..you better!" He yelled as I waved. But as I turned back I returned to my resting face.

"Unnie.." Her tone was grabbing me on like a sweet scent.

"Are you insane?! Why?! Where are you?!." I yelled, fixing my jacket.

"Uh..Which question should I answer first." Her voice was quiet and small. I felt guilty for some reason.

"Where are you first of all?." I sighed, I could just be playing in on her evil plans..I should keep my guard up.

"I'm at the building." She replied.

"I'll talk with you over there. Okay?"

"Alright." She gave me agreement and I headed onto PLEDIS. I entered through the door and met up with her. The atmosphere was awkward and I hated it, really.

"Why?" I said straightforwardly, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"It just came." She placed her hands in her pockets just giving me a shrug.

"It just came?." I raised a brow as she gave no eye contact. "Are you hurt?" I took her face, examining it.

"No..not really." She grumbled, smacking my hand away.

"I came all this way for you. Can't you be a little more happy?" I huffed and she turned her head away from me.

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm your unnie." I said, as we stood in the hallway.

"Why are you so nice?" She definitely looked upset with me.

"Haven't I told you the answer over call already?" I raised my shoulders with a slight smug.

"Whatever.!" She kicked her foot against the floor shyly.

"But hey. You don't have to do it for me." I crouched down a little, lifting her chin.

"Who said I was doing it for you?!" She yelled, still putting up a fight with me.

"I did." I laughed softly as she crossed her arms.

"I'll do worse anyways." She scoffed and I nodded.

"Sure." I rubbed her head whilst she just smack it away. "Are you going to stay here? Because I'm leaving." I spun around, getting ready to leave.

"I'm not going with you." She said.

"Then take care. And don't get in fights won't you?" I smiled, continued to walk out. But as calm I was, my whole body was shaking from nervousness.

Haneul's Pov.

She walked out and while I watched her, all I could do was admire her. I can't help being like this now..

Eunhi's Pov.

I rang Cheol and he answered instantly. "Have you been staring at your phone or what?" I chuckled, making my way into the taxi again.

"And if I did?" He raised his tone.

"Then I'm glad." I smiled, telling the driver the address back to Cheol's house. "Did I take long?" I asked, still watching the rain fall outside.

"Yes." He instantly said without hesitation.

"Wow..Thanks." I rolled my eyes as he just laughed at me. I stepped out and Cheol was waiting in front of the door. "Aren't you a gentleman?" I took his hand and he pulled me inside.

"Of course." He smirked, kissing me on the cheek.

Dk's Pov.

"Hey Vernon. Are you okay?" I rubbed his back as his head just flopped on my shoulder.

"I don't like how anything has turned out." He mumbled and I patted his head.

"None of us do. I bet." I didn't know how to cheer everyone up when we're all in a difficult situation.

"Hopefully you're right hyung." Vernon was extremely upset about it..

"I'm back." Seungkwan entered the room.

"Where did you go?" I asked, wanting to know where he actually went.

"I had to go to the bathroom." He replied dryly and I nodded, not knowing what else to say. 2 extroverts yet I'm feeling more like an extrovert than them.

"Doctor said you could leave right?" Vernon added to the conversation and Seungkwan said yes so we left obviously.

"Do you guys..want to chill at my house?" I offered and their spirits were lifted a bit.

"Why not." Seungkwan looked to Vernon and I brought them back to my home. We hung our clothes on a drying rack because of how wet they were.

"Seungkwan. You can just chill here for the meantime." I suggested and brought Vernon to the kitchen. "Hm should we make-"

"How about this?" I looked back to hear Vernon's opinion and I already saw him put out exotic ingredients. Bread, milk, cucumbers and potatoes?

"Where'd you get potatoes?!" I tilted my head as he pointed the direction. "I don't remember having potatoes." I mumbled, flabbergasted by what he had found. "Anyways..Let's just..make ramen." I put back his ingredients and we both helped eachother in making ramen.

"Why'd you inhale it?!" Vernon was laughing like that eagle again..It made me laugh too. I was coughing and tearing up from the spicyness of the powder.

"Guys I don't trust what you're making." Seungkwan butted in and we snickered.

"We made snails." Vernon tried keeping himself on hold.

"Funny!" Seungkwan yelled as we went back to him with the food. Seungkwan helped prepare the table and we ate all together.

"It's delicious."