32. Ring Ring.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Vernon, Have you seen Eunhi? She won't pick up any of my calls." I approached Vernon, my phone direct in my hand. I scratched my head, a bit oblivious about the whole thing.

"No, have you asked the others?" He tilted his head, he was also on his phone. "And wasn't she actually with Joshua?" He made a point.

"I did..They said they haven't seen Eunhi either..And who knows what the hell Joshua is up to recently." I placed the corner of my phone on the tip of my lip, a bit anxious about Eunhi.

"Then..I'll try calling her." He suggested as then the call went through, it began to ring.

"Hello.?" After a couple of seconds she answered. I took the phone out Vernon's hand.

"Eunhi? Where are you?" I asked, trying to keep cool. Her voice seemed weak though.

"At home..I got a..headache. I was taking a nap a few seconds ago." She continued and I raised a brow, suspicious of her activity.

"Oh..sorry. Uh..Can I maybe visit you?" I still wanted to check if she was okay though.

"No..Sorry. Maybe next time." I analysed her behavior already as she just hung up on me without saying bye. Vernon already got it.

"Call the others and Joshua." I ordered, texting Eunhi.

Eunhihi★★

Eunhi.?

You switched off your phone
so quick. ㅋㅋㅋ

Are you really okay?

I think I should come to
check up on you.

____________

She didn't read a single message. Vernon was still calling for the others.

"Hey! We're here!" Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Dk finally joined as slowly the others came along. The last one was Joshua but he was on his way.

"Let's check on Eunhi." I said and they seemed confused. "She says she's got a headache but something's up. I feel it." I gripped on my arms and they agreed.

"I'm here." Joshua came and beside him was Haneul clinging on his arm. "I was with-"

"WITH HANEUL?!" Jeonghan suddenly yelled. We all were shocked at his sudden raised voice. "Haah..I BET THIS IS WHAT SEUNGCHEOL IS MEANING!" I wanted to calm him down but he was different.

"Wait what-" Joshua gazed to me.

"YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND IS PROBABLY THINKING OF WHAT SHE'S DOING WRONG! AND YOU'RE JUST WITH HANEUL?! ARE YOU CRAZY JOSHUA?!" He rushed off as everyone began to follow him without a word.

"Hurry up.!" Hoshi and Dk were pushing each other.

"Don't rush me!" Myungho snapped, walking as quick as he can and we headed to Eunhi's house together, leaving Joshua for the meantime.

Is it me or are we slowly cracking?

Eunhi's Pov.

"I'm tired.." I rubbed my eyes, the T.V running. Then there was banging and ringing at my door.

"EUNHI-!!" I heard such familiar voices. I peeked through the door seeing the boys. I huffed, checking that I wasn't all puffy. I unlocked the door.

"Oh hey." I smiled lightly. "I thought I said not to come?."

"Well we've come to keep you company." Vernon said.

"Or are you going to interrogate me?" I pointed at Jeonghan's face, chuckling it off.

"Fine! It's because of Joshua and Haneul, isn't it.?" Seungcheol stepped to the front and caught me off guard.

"It is. Now all of you come in. It's raining now." I mentioned and they all took off their shoes. "I had an argument with Joshua. Haneul was hanging around and I fought with her. Joshua stepped in, the exact moment I hit her." I gave them all water to drink as I spoke.

"Damn.." Hoshi widened his mouth and Seungkwan nudged him.

"No worries. It felt good." I looked at my hand, then taking a seat. "Now, what's up with you?" I couldn't ignore the fact with Jeonghan. Had his arms crossed and everything.

"Joshua's annoying me." He gritted his teeth.

"It's fine." I smiled. "I'm still here anyways." I stroked his head and he held my hand. His hand was stiff but I let him. "And apparently..Vernon." I stared straight at Vernon in the very back.

"Hm?" He turned his to me.

"You know a hint that she told you?." I questioned him and he seemed to know exactly what I was talking about.

"Ah about that..She said she'll ruin our lives." He closed his bottle.

"Well that explains typically everything." Dino jumped in. "If you thinking about it, she's starting from top to bottom." Dino added, Wonwoo hugging him from behind.

"Then what happened with Cheol.? Is he just too dumb?" I joked around and he punched me lightly on the shoulder.

"Yah!" He giggled.

"But no..I think it already happened. But it didn't work on S.Coups hyung." Mingyu and his smart brain coming to light.

"I'm too tired for this." Seungkwan sighed and I grinned at his silly mood. I switched my phone on again, seeing the spam messages and calls I got from them.

"You guys are a lot." I couldn't help but feel happy towards this. But a message struck me out. I clicked on it instantly, seeing Joshua text me.

Shua♡♡♡♡

We should break up.

It's obvious..That it's
not working out.

I'm sorry.

_______

I scoffed out of the blue, sliding the phone on the middle of the table for them all to see. "Is he just crazy now..?" Dk muttered.

"Hey, Eunhi-" Cheol touched my back.

"I still love that idiot though." I weakly kept holding my tears.

"Please just let it out." He stroked my head. "Hm? It doesn't make you any weaker or stronger, crying or not." He pulled me into a hug. I weakly sobbed, only becoming harder to breathe.

"Eunhi, we will bring Haneul down. Just let the Dongsaengs and Oppas do the rest." Mingyu joined in the hug and the warmth doubled each time.

"I'm so sorry.." I mumbled and they didn't say anything.