67. Trouble?.

Jeonghan's Pov.

"What are we going to film here though?" S.Coups asked the staff and we all listened to it.

"2 songs. Woozi made 2 drafts and BUMZU actually helped alongside. No title yet and we'll arrange the members when we get our official studio there." A staff explained and I was quite intrigued.

"How long are we staying?" Seungkwan also checked in, wondering.

"A good month I guess. We don't have to stay so long because we can always doing the unfinished work in Korea." He replied, giving us all the details in everything we'd be doing.

"Will we be able to visit Eunhi?" Dk brought back Eunhi into the topic and the staff just shrugged.

"We're planning to meet with her and talk about collaborating with you for the songs." He'd say, lifting up his mask. "So I guess so." He shrugged and we finished up the conversation. We checked into our hotel and we just sat all together in one room in silence.

Eunhi's Pov.

"I think we could choose the first one. It makes much more sense in style and it matches the theme in general. There's no stopping it to be honest." I leaned back on my chair as everyone listened to my opinion.

"Why not the second?"

"I can already tell, it'll take too long to make such a complicated outfit and why waste the materials when it doesn't even match?" I was debating, everyone was slowly agreeing on my side and we settle for the first option.

"Well that settles everything. Good job everyone."

"Good job!" I yelled, packing up my papers and folders. I went out of the meeting room and Sigu unnie was waiting ourside with the car.

"How was it Eunhi?"

"It went well. What's the next?" I stepped in the car as she did too.

"An interview. And a couple of staff from PLEDIS came to talk with you about something." She caught my interest as I looked away from the window.

"About what?" I was pretty eager to know.

"I'm not sure." She looked at the car mirror and then back to the road.

"I wonder." I mumbled to myself, picking off at the skin of my fingers. We made it to the next spot where I'd be doing my interview.

"Welcome Jane!" The interviewer shook my hand.

"It's great to meet you!"

"My dear lord. You look absolutely wonderful." She smiled. "Anyways, as they're setting up, don't be nervous and be yourself! That's all we need." She sat herself down on the chair.

"I will." I nodded, taking a sip of the water a staff gave me. I was incredibly nervous..Even after doing interviews, who knows how many times, I still get the nerves feom these. Luckily this is no live interview.

"Okay. 3, 2, 1!" The camera startes rolling and the interviewer looked straight to me. I've actually talked to her quite a while ago when I came back and forth from Korea.

"Hello guys! It's Lala talks! I'm here with the famous model Jane who has just grown in views recently!" She exclaimed introducing me.

"Thanks for having me. And hello I'm Jung Eunhi, from PLEDIS!" I smiled, waving at the camera.

"So let's go on..How was it, moving here to America?"

"A bit sudden and complicated but I enjoyed the move obviously, getting a sense for the new enviroment..It was genuinely fun." I replied, fixing my hair.

"Do you ever feel homesick?"

"I did feel incredibly homesick. And at times now, I still do." I answered her second question, looking deeply.

"Aw. It's understandable. How about your relationship with SEVENTEEN? We've got a lot of pictures of you with the members. It seems fun! Like having 13 brothers."

"Exactly how you said it. It's always fun. I don't think there's ever a time where it's awkward or bored." As much as most of it weren't lies, I just thought about that incident that happened privately.

"Uh. We could cut this out if you'd like, but..Since this idol, Dan Haneul, how did you react when it was revealed that she got together with Joshua.? I heard many stories of you 2 being the closest."

"Well. I was just happy honestly. As long as Joshua was happy with the decision, I couldn't stop him." I shrugged, with a light smile. But I always hated it.

"Uh..Should I be asking these questions.?" She glanced to the director and I saw her gulp. Her eyes told me it wasn't the way she wanted it to go. No one gave her a reply or any advice. "Uh..Rumors that you had something with specific members, pointing the 95 liners."

My heart skipped a beat in the wrong way and I got what she was worrying about. "We're just really close." I smiled.

"Yeah! I agree. Next question! Uh I heard that you like cooking?"

"I hate cooking! I'm average at it but in general, it takes too long." I laughed with her and after a while it finished.

After interview.

"Hey..Eunhi, I'm so sorry-" She took my hand.

"Don't worry!" I chuckled nervously at her.

"I won't post those. Trust me." She sighed, walking to the staff. She was scolding them quite a bit. I just left the building in silence with just chills running off my back. It's tiring..That such people ask questions nowadays.

"How was it~?" Sigu was waiting once again by the car and I just laid off a smile.

"Normal as always. So are we heading to that studio?" I asked, stepping in the car.

"Yeah. I called up with the producers, staff and all..We'll be at the studio." She explained, getting to drive onwards. We talked a bit before reaching the building. It was fancy, full of glass. "I'll guide you in." She offered, taking me in the new building.

Modern looking, fresh plants. Front desk..It looked really nice. And the name of the company was neon plated on the wall.

"Eunhi?"