38. How About An Idea?

Back to present.

S.Coups Pov.

"Why her of all people?!" We were bickering back and forth. Vernon took Eunhi back home..So we were left with these 2.

"But-!"

"Guys..We shouldn't be-" Dino tried interfering.

"STOP IT CHAN! HE'S ALREADY WASHED BY HANEUL! EUNHI SHOULD NEVER BE AROUND HIM! DON'T YOU GET IT?!" Jeonghan was really pissed off. But since they're close, It must've hurt him.

"THIS ISN'T RIGHT!" Dino began to argue too.

"Chan is right. We're breaking-" Wonwoo said.

"Those 2 planned it!" Hoshi exclaimed, he didn't seem overall in a good mood either.

"WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT HER?!" Jun also joined in..Slowly came Mingyu, only making more of a chaos.

Seungkwan made it worse as Joshua couldn't fight back at all..Just watching them, point fingers, yell at eachother..not with happiness but with anger.

She planned this. This is what she meant by ruining our lives. Just slowly breaking each other off by just ruining ourselves. She's benefitting because we're doing the work for her easily.

"Guys." I called for them but they wouldn't listen. "Hey guys." I was surprised they weren't paying attention to me. "HEY YOU 11! LISTEN TO ME!" Everyone's heads turned to me and I continued. "We're leaving! Don't you dare turn your heads, turn your bodies, nothing! Walk straight and follow. Am I making this clear?!" I ordered and with silence we marched on.

Eunhi's Pov.

"You feeling alright?" Vernon fixed my hair gently whilst asking.

"Don't underestimate your noona." I smiled, sitting on a chair. He took me back home, which didn't take awfully long.

"You know I have an idea. I'm not sure if you'd..accept the condition though. You don't have to do it of course.." Vernon is quite an intellect..But I nodded for him to keep talking. "Date me or S.Coups hyung." Then there was a slow pause as I had to process what he just explained.

"Wait what-?" I woke up, and he shrugged.

"It'll benefit, from Haneul's view, she knows you only have eyes for Joshua. The more you chase him..The more she receives from us getting ruined. We both know she has Joshua now." He sat down slowly, wondering how his brain worked..

I envied him so much. "I-I can't do that though. It doesn't feel right." I rubbed the back of my head and he just replied with an okay.

"We can always come up with a different plan. If not then the first one is still laying there." He reassured me and I nodded.

"Thank you.." I dipped my head down, disappointed with myself and the situation I've brought the others too. I was also quite embarrassed of what was happening.

"Oh..Duri. Sleeping the whole time." Vernon crouched down, look at Duri sleeping on the floor. Duri slowly woke up and sprinted straight to me. He began barking at me as I smiled.

"I'm okay." He was licking my hands while staring at me. "Bit gross. Don't you think?" I laughed lightly and Vernon sat beside me.

"Because that's how he shows he loves you." Vernon said, smiling.

Next day.

I returned back to work, leaving Sigu unnie to take care of Duri for me.

"You seem upset today Eunhi, are you?" The photographer moved her head away from the camera and I shook my head.

"Something personal happened..I'm sorry. I'll fix my attitude." I bowed, really apologetic..I shouldn't get my feelings in the way of work.

"No..! You should take break. We can continue when you're feeling better." She approached me, stroking my shoulder. "I'd rather you take as long as you need to be healthy than finishing this but you're broken. Hm?." She tried looking at me in the eyes.

"Thank you so much." She pulled me into a hug.

"Of course." She replied and we wrapped up for today. I felt bad, and only negativity kept crawling behind me.

"I should go buy something for the others." I said, but I saw those 2 again..I shouldn't mind..Should I?.

"Kiss me." I heard from Haneul's mouth. I saw them kiss as my eyes widened as I dropped my wallet. I rapidly picked it up and they glanced at me. They didn't seem the least offended or disturbed.

"You seem a bit uncomfortable. Shall I-" I saw her peek her hand out to me. I smacked it away in an instant.

"SHUT UP!" I couldn't control my anger. "AND YOU!" I stood up to face Joshua. "WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WORRYING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY AM I STILL SUCKING UP ON WHAT WE DID TOGETHER?! WHY AM I SUFFERING WHILE YOU AREN'T?!" I glanced at the bracelet as I pushed him back. "Why the hell are you still wearing it.." I rolled my eyes, about to tear up.

"Drama." Haneul raised her brow and I just walked off. Not wanting anymore I rushed to find Vernon. I texted him and we met up at the convenience store. Surprisingly he was with Cheol.

"Eunhi?" He waved as I marched up to Cheol.

"Cheol. Date me." I instantly said.

"What-?" Vernon and him synced in together. "Ah, hyung I did this plan and I guess she wants to do it." Vernon explained and Cheol still had no idea.

"Huh-?" Cheol was still blank.

"Haneul's plan is to ruin ourselves. Like..self erupting. But she probably doesn't expect one of us to get together. Since you and Vernon are the smartest ones in this situation. Date me, until we can figure out what to do." Cheol was slowly processing as he glanced at Vernon.

Vernon chuckled. Do they know something I don't?

"Ahem. Fine." He cleared out his throat.

"Thank you." I smiled and he nodded.

"Well, shouldn't you both know how to be a couple. You both look like robots." Vernon tilted his head, crossing his arms.

"Well..We can hold hands and hug?" Cheol suggested and I agreed.

"You guys look stupid." Vernon bursted into laughter as we both scolded him.