27. Rapid.

Eunhi's Pov.

Skip To May 5.

Me and Vernon completed the variety show and got an even more stronger bond. We posted multiple pictures online with each other and CARATS thought we had something going on..But instead it was with me and Joshua.

"Happy birthday~!" All of SEVENTEEN sang for me as I was ready to blow out the candles.

A few days back.

"Fine..I'll drink. But it'll be the only time!" I grabbed a cup and Hoshi poured a drink for me. We drank all together until we were wasted.

"Ugh..Headache." I rubbed my forehead and Joshua held me. "Hm?" I tilted my head. "You look familiar.."

"Joshua Hong of course."

"You look very familiar to someone though.." I couldn't focus.

"Is it that guy again? I'm tired of you repeating him." He muttered but I could hear it quite clearly.

"But he's the best looking!" Little did he know I was only talking about him..But i was different that night. "But.."

Present.
I couldn't remember the rest quite well. It was indeed foggy and Joshua is seeming like everything was normal. They all got me flowers, pictures and frames of us together and they even gave me albums I hadn't collected yet.

"You guys shouldn't have.." Their smiles filled me with happiness already. How time flew by so fast, I already missed the days I was a teenager again. "Hoshi..You're quite clingy today..Aren't you?" I glances at the Hoshi who was rubbing his face on my arm like a pet.

"Can I not..?" He pouted and I just let him continue.

"Then open this for me. I can't use my arm." I ordered him and he did exactly as told. Everyone still had their bracelets on, every day. That memory was technically engraved at this point.

At work, we also spoke about getting dorms or our own houses. And it was going to be done soon after everyone's heavy business" have finished.

Someone rang on the doorbell and I went to go take it. "Oh. You really came. Let's talk." I smiled, leaving the boys in my suite.

"Happy Birthday." He gave me a bouquet of flowers with a box in the middle.

"Are you sweet sometimes Dohwa?" I laughed and punched him. "I guess you still have feelings for this little primary schooler." I teased him and he scoffed.

"Don't even anymore. I actually have found an interest thank you very much." He folded his arms. "Now take the ring as a gift or I'm giving it to someone else." He grumbled and held his hand.

"Nono! Wait!" I chuckled, unwrapping the box. A beautiful green ring shone under the light and I smiled. "Thank you." I hugged him tight, grateful for such a gift. I put it on and he grinned.

"I'll make some more time for you next time, alright?" He took out his keys and I nodded.

"Mhm~! See you~!" He's been a little lonely since Hanbin stopped coming after the shoot but I'm pretty happy that they hang out with each other, out of work. "These flowers are so pretty." I took a moment to enjoy the fragrance of flowers.

"Care to tell?" A serious voice came out from the shadows and I turned my head.

"Hey Joshua! I just-" He pushed me against the wall and just lifted my head. "What's going on?" I gulped, the anxiety washing over me. His face, was intimidating yet sorrowing.

"Who is that?" His eyebrows, were explaining his expression but I couldn't pick it up.

"Who..is..?" Through panic I couldn't place the words together.

"I don't want you hanging out with him." He suddenly said, sighing. He glared into my arms again. "I..like you." His fingers, dragging down from the wall. "I've been preparing this whole week.. Is he the one you like?!" He was starting to go crazy now..

"Wait what-" Everything happened within just one blink. "The one I like..?" I mumbled, thinking to myself. But then I remembered talking about it that day. "Oh..I see." I snickered and he backed away.

"What are you laughing at?" He folded his arms, making a frowned expression at me.

"That person is you. I don't know why I had to realize so late..But it is you." I lightly grinned and I fixed his hair. "That person, good looking, the best personality, that perfect smile. To be honest I thought you'd get it." I exhaled and just held his nervous and warm hands.

"I'm not that cocky.." He wouldn't face me but I smiled.

"Come look at me." I said and he shook his head. "Then I guess I'll go back to Dohwa. I think he asked me to be his boyfriend." I teased him a little.

"No..! Be my girlfriend..or hang out with him." Joshua was stern about it, gripping on my hands.

"I will." I kissed him and he slammed the wall, holding my chin with his other hand.

"You do know this isn't our first right.?" He let go real quick and I tilted my head with confusion.

"What do you mean?." I asked him and he smirked.

"I think I remember you going.. 'You remind me so much of him! Maybe you are him!.'" He laughed and I covered my mouth, feeling my face heat up.

"Don't!" I shook my head, starting to get the flashbacks click into mind. How embarrassing.

Joshua's Pov.

A few days ago.

I didn't drink that much because I didn't really feel well so I thought I can't upset my stomach anymore. "Hyung. Should I try convincing Eunhi to drink?" Hoshi whispered in my ear.

"Uh..But-" He was already chatting to her and she did in fact drink. She took a lot of shots, more than I expected. But after a long while, she did get drunk.

But she still looked pretty. "You look familiar." She suddenly pointed at me.

"Joshua Hong of course." I'd make you Eunhi Hong to be honest.. I shook my head, focusing back on her.

"You look very familiar though." She tilted her head and I was also..slowly confused, but getting the idea of that guy she has seemingly a crush on him.

"That guy..? I'm tired of you repeating him." I sighed. It just makes me angry at myself for not being good enough.

"But he's the best looking!" She slammed the table, the rest were asleep..Or busy doing something else. I bit my lip lightly, uncomfortable about the topic. "But.. Maybe you are him!" She giggled and my eyes widened at that phrase.

"What did you say?" I asked once again, hoping it was real. "Haha! Eunhi-" I joked around, wanting to hear it again..But..

How rapid you are.