13. When Were We Just Kids?

I took the stairs up, already worn out from the steps. "Maybe I should go to the gym more.." I sighed. I glanced around, people walking past.

I scanned around for the door which one of the staff told me. "Jeon..Young.." I was looking at the door's names and then I came across the one I was looking for. "Hwan!" I exclaimed, glad to have found it.

There was a long strip of glass attached to the door, I could technically see everything inside. But I decided to keep patient and waited outside.

I kicked my feet around, my hands behind my back. I took my time and even talked to people coming back and forth. After a while, I began to yawn.

It was hard not dozing off in this building..I peeked through the glass once again and all of them were staring straight ahead at a board. "Han said it wouldn't be so long.." I whined, stretching my arms out.

20 minutes later.

I began hearing rustling and the impatient person I was growing into, decided to look. They were tidying up and I fixed myself real quick.

The murmurs gradually grew louder as I saw Joshua open the door.

"Surprise~" I exposed myself and his eyes widened. He was quiet but the rest of the members came out.

"Eunhi?! What are you doing here?!" Dino pointed at me, as he began to look around. I chuckled, backing away a little. Everyone was the same amount of surprised.

"Did you come to visit us?" S.Coups patted my head.

"Sort of. I was accepted here! I decided to join your agency." I smiled and S.Coups' face widened, as if someone stretched out his face.

"No way!" Hoshi gasped, his cheeks puffing out. I nodded, satisfied with what I had done.

"Jung Eunhi. Very nice to meet you. Jeon Yeong Hwan, one of the managers of SEVENTEEN." Their manager approached me giving out his hand.

"It's great to meet you too. I've heard many things about you online and from your group." I switched up instantly, even though I had SEVENTEEN nearby..I'm still at work.

"Well..I suppose."

"It must be difficult handling 13 people! I'm quite taken aback." I folded my arms and he smiled lightly.

"It sure is. But they are the reason I still wake up everyday to come here." He glanced at them. I was glad inside. They have such good people with them, I remember when they suffered too.

"I think they could be my reason soon too." I bowed my head and he nodded.

"Well. I'll head off. Boys, don't forget about this evening." He pointed at them and they all synced in together to agree.

"Eunhi, you're not joking right?" The8 asked, coming out into the light.

"No. I'm not." I smiled. It was fun seeing how they were with disbelief. I felt a pat on my shoulder while I turned around. "Hanbin-?" I recognized that face of his. From last night.

"I saw you from behind. What are you doing here?" He tilted his head as I fully faced him on.

"I..work here now." I replied to his question and he raised his eyebrows.

"I'm going to be doing a collab shoot with some of the other models!" He exclaimed.

"For how long?" Obviously if you're working in any similar department, you should be able to answer this without any hesitation. It's a simple question anyways, so what could be so hard about it.

"Around..3 days max." He replied, calm. Since exposing my number to him, I had quite mysterious thoughts on what he could possibly do when I'm not around. "And..WOAH! IT'S SEVENTEEN!" He suddenly squealed. What just happened-

"Yeah. I'm guessing you know all their names." I smiled introducing the 13 boys. They didn't look overly agreeable.

"TOTALLY! IT'S SO GREAT TO MEET YOU ALL!" He jumped around with excitement.

"It's nice to meet you too." Seungkwan smiled too. But around half of them had a much different aura.

"Uh..You guys!. I need your help real quick." I took out Hoshi, Vernon, Joshua, Jeonghan, DK and Wonwoo with me while I left the rest by Seungkwan. "Uh..Hang on Hanbin." He nodded, as I saw they began to talk.

"Why are you bringing us here?" Wonwoo began the conversation.

"What's up with all of your foul faces! You know you all are idols!" I pointed amymore but they looked at each other as if they had absolutely no idea.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Vernon had his hands in his pocket as he just shrugged.

"I can tell your faces you idiots! We've known each other for who knows how many years!" I started scolding them as they paid absolutely no attention to me.

"6 years." DK and Hoshi mumbled and I peeked closer.

"6 years and 5 months." I corrected them as I then continued back to my scolding. "I know, I'm not usually like this..but please be nice." I gritted my teeth while saying that.

"Sure, whatever." Vernon started to march back but I grabbed his sleeve.

"Vernon-!" But then..it stopped. Time stopped. I saw him lean over, his hands still in his pocket.

"What now.?" He raised an eyebrow, his lips slightly separated from each other.

"N-Nothing. Get back out there." I pushed them all away. Vernon's stare really terrified me. I felt stunned in my feet. I followed them back with a smile.

"Your friend is quite the guy!" Dino approached me, saying it in front of Hanbin.

"Yeah. I like him." The8 added too.

"I'm glad." I softly spoke and I went back to Hanbin.

"I should head on then. I don't want to be late." He said. I agreed and he then left.

"So..what was the problem?" Seungkwan tilted his head. I glared at the group and they all avoided my gaze.

"The 6 of them have an attitude." I grumbled and Seungkwan placed his hand on his hip.

"I can see it too." Seungkwan snickered on my shoulder. "You all look so stupid right now.." He couldn't stop himself from laughing. Honestly, sometimes I want to bring back the past where we were all young kids.

"Eunhi? Could you come with me please?." Everyone's look went directly to that person.