69. So Long.

Eunhi's Pov.

"Now..Talking about this. I thought you said, I'd meet SEVENTEEN again." I looked to Sigu unnie. And she stopped.

"About that.."

Skip to 3 years later. 2022.

I'm 27. It was Summer again. My english had gotten much better and clearer as I gained more friends and owned my own house for whenever I'd come back.

But today..It was time for me to go back. I didn't know how to feel about going back anymore. I sulked so much about leaving Korea but now going back also felt oddly different.

I said my goodbyes to the media and to my friends a day before. As I was in the taxi with Sigu unnie, watching the buildings, signs and so on just past by. I was really going back home now. I always wanted this so why do I feel so indifferent now.

The last time I talked to SEVENTEEN was around a few years ago. After that time..It just became awkward for all of us. PLEDIS was then bought by HYBE so now SEVENTEEN were under a better company. I had heard that the company was well built and huge.

I mean BTS have gone large in America, and the world in general. I also met with them one time when they toured here in America which was also an incredible thing that I had done in my life.

But back to reality, I don't know what to do when I'm back in Korea. "Hey..Eunhi? We're here." I also didn't come in good terms with Sigu unnie for the last few years.

I stepped out of the car and fans, paparazzi were waiting all inside for me to get through. I headed inside, fans taking videos, paparazzi taking pictures..

The bodyguards were slamming people to the ground. Before I had made it through and sent my final goodbyes and left to the airplane.

Joshua's Pov.

"Hey Shua!" Jeonghan called me, I took off my airpods and looked at him with my full attention.

"What's up?." I asked, as I put the buds back into the case.

"I heard Eunhi is coming back." He said, taking a seat beside me.

"Who said that?!" I exclaimed, full of shock.

"Staff." He replied. It had been so long..I bet we looked much different already. I stared back at the window, seeing a faint reflection of myself. Will I be able to explain myself?.. "She's on her right now, I'm guessing."

Skip to Incheon Airport.

Eunhi's Pov.

I came out with a headache, the flight wasn't that great and the air was much more fresh here than in America where it was bustling with traffic, cars and signs..

"The show did well, right?" I asked one of the bodyguards and he gave me a nod to reply. "What else am I doing Yumi?" A new manager was hired not long ago alongside Sigu unnie and she was quite the youngster. She was though in fact a year older than me.

"Uh..Nothing is planned for the week! We're slowly going to promote you during this week, so count this as a break!" She exclaimed, her positive vibe always got me going. That's why I accepted her.

We got through the control section, through fans..And the ones waiting for me were..Haneul and her fiancé, Dohyun.

"Unnie!" She yelled, running up to me with a hug.

"Hello Haneul..And Dohyun." I smiled, bowing to the 2 as they did aswell.

"It's nice to meet you." He grinned, shaking my hand. Haneul wrapped her arm around me as we headed out to the car. Dohyun went to talk to the managers and I nudged Haneul.

"You found a good one." I winked and she gave me a short giggle. "Look at this ring. It's incredible! It was quite a hit on social media." I continued blabbering and Haneul agreed.

"I quit as an idol and just went on to be an infulencer, as you've heard probably." She explained with hand gestures.

"Yeah. But. That's good. At least you're doing something you enjoy." I patted her head lightly, as we sat together in her car..The other staff in the company cars.

"Thanks! You know, I've heard a lot that Joshua still has an interest in you." She bounced back at me with the questions.

"Ah..Is that so..?" I nervously laughed and she just stopped smiling.

"Is it still about that time..?" She mumbled, her hands slipping from my arm.

"Nono! Of course not! It's just our personal matters!" I cupped her cheeks, reassuring her.

"I'm sure they all miss you. I know it." She gripped her knees, giving me those puppy eyes.

"I hope so." I added as we drived on back. We went to go pick up Duri who I haven't seen in a long time, except on camera. I wasn't even sure if Duri remembered me.

As we mde it to Eunwook's house. I rang the bell. My heart was beating out of nervousness, it was insane. "Who is it?" I saw the door open and Eunwook stared at me with silence.

"Oppa-" I said before he crushed me into a hug.

"Eunhi-yah!" He started bawling out of nowhere. His hair was long and he still had fair skin. "I missed you! My dear sister~!" He weeped onto my shoulder as I pushed him back lightly.

"Why are you crying..?" I chuckled as then my focus moved to the house behind him.

"Dad!" A boy came running to the front and he stopped to look at me. "You look like auntie from picture!" He exclaimed as I dropped to my knees. "Kang-Dae.." I muttered.

"Kang-Dae. That IS your Auntie. She came back." Eunwook explained and Kang-Dae gave me a hug.

"Mum and Dad said you're so cool and femous!" He pronounced the word wrong as I laughed.

"Is that so?! I'm glad! You've grown so much already!" I patted his soft hair and he took me inside.

"Look! Dad said this is your dog! Duwi!" His small hand grabbed my finger towards Duri. Eunwook let Dohyun and Haneul in aswell.

"Duri~!" I yelled. It took a while for him to notice but he came running to me. He barked licking my hands as I gave him a tight hug.

"Duwi is fun." Kang-Dae smiled and I nodded.

"How old are you now?" I asked and he looked to Eunwook.

"Tell her.!" Eunwook insisted and Kang-Dae gazed back to me.

"Three!" He showed me with his fingers.