45. I Figured It Out.

"E-Eunhi."

"Let's get this properly straight. I'm fine with you being with Haneul..So let's not get that between us. We're more mature aren't we?" She smiled offering her hand. My hand twitched on the way to hers. Why do I feel like I'm losing?

I shook hands with her, saying nothing to continue the conversation.

"Okay people. Let's get back to rolling." The camera director called and clapped. The makeup artists quickly fixed up our makeup and we returned back to our chairs.

"3..2..1.." Then it clapped. We began starting once again.

"You know..Joshua. It's actually been a while since we've talked. Normally we'd text eachother almost everyday but we got more busier." Eunhi explained looking at the camera and then to the rest of the members.

"Is that so? I didn't really expect that because you 2 were so close with eachother." Dk said.

"Right? But he barely comes online anymore anyways." Eunhi sighed. I didn't say anything and we moved on to our next topic.

We drank soju and we got slightly tipsy after a while.

After a good hour we wrapped up and we all headed home. I watched Eunhi leave with S.Coups and I met up with Haneul again. "How was it?" She asked, probably in a good mood this evening.

"It was fun. I mean..you'll see it come out next werk anyways." I shrugged at her and she gave me a simple nod.

"Well, I'll look forward to it." She said.

"By the way.." I hesitated to contintue the sentence.

"Hm?" She turned to me.

"About that boy you love..what if you met him again? What would you do?" I was nervous for her response, since she was very strict on multiple things I'd say or ask.

"I..would drop everything just to be with him." She mumbled but enough for me to hear.

"What if I found him?." That was obviously a lie, he could be living in Australia for all I know.

"Well..Then I wouldn't know what to do." I couldn't read her mind..What was she going to do?.

After we split up, I did some researching back at home. What was his name again?. "Do..hyun. She never said what his last name was." I spoke to myself. I heard the door unlock again..

Vernon was my house buddy and he just hasn't talked to me much since that incident with Eunhi.

"Here. I bought something for you hyung." Vernon placed the bag and then left to go upstairs. I glanced at the bag and then back at my computer. I sighed, getting up to get the bag. I saw food inside and a card?

I took out everything and the card wasn't for me. Did he forget this?.

I shouldn't look right? That's what I thought but my eyes already read through it.

My Dear Haneul,

I heard you're going to debut soon. I'm just writing as a fan but I really miss you. I hope you recieve this card. Fighting!

From Lee Dohyun.

My eyes widened and then I placed it on the table. I shook my head but as I turned my head around I saw Vernon standing there. "I see you read it."

"Oh. Yeah.." I avoided eye contact with him.

"By the looks on your face, it seems that you know something." He folded his arms glancing down to the card beside me on the table.

"It's not important." I continued and he took the card.

"Alright. I'll take the card then." He approached me slowly, taking the card and turning back around. I slipped back onto the couch..He mentioned his last name in the card so I'm quite lucky.

The actor Lee Dohyun appeared. She never talked about his looks..It could be him. Or not?.

Eunhi's Pov.

Hoshi stayed over at my house for the night while his house was being renovated for the day.

But he went drinking earlier..

I was reading a book as I heard the doorbell. I expected it to be Hoshi so I unlocked it. "Oh..Hoshi you reek of alcohol." The stench of alcohol was taking over my nose, same with Duri's reaction.

"Hoshi..Is a tiger..!" He showed that practical sign. But Duri just started barking at him. I pulled Duri to his playpen and told him to be quiet.

"Yes yes..Now come on." I dragged him into my house and took him to the couch. "Why did you drink?"

"I was in the moooood to!" He yelled. "Get it?" He raised his eyebrow, smirking.

"Huh..Yes..?" I tilted my head and he just flooded back to sleep. "Soonyoung.." I chuckled at his cute behavior. I placed a blanket over him so he could keep warm. "I guess I should head to bed too."

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I headed into bed and whilst my phone was charging, I scrolled through social media too. Watching how long it had been and how much I've gone through makes everything feel heavy.

I haven't looked back on the director once. Not even a single peek to check but why should I? He never treated me right..Neither did he to the others.

But on my recommended page, a lot more of posts from Joshua and Haneul have appeared. "They do look oddly good together." I whispered but I shook my head. What negativity was I pulling myself into now?

I placed my phone down on my sidetable and then just stared back up at the ceiling. It was hard to believe that I was dating the one and only S.Coups. But we don't like each other that way..Well that's what I think..

But recalling on that kissing event, I'd think opposite. I shuffled around in bed, not getting comfortable. "Ugh..Everything is frustrating me!" I grabbed my pillow throwing it at the wall.

"Don't throw your pillows noona.." Hoshi yawned, entering my room to pick up my pillow.

"Hoshi? Why are you awake?" He scared me, as he just came from nowhere..He's a whole jumpscare, really.