72. The Night.

Mingyu's Pov.

"I will. Thank you." I took out the amount and paid up by the cashier. Me and Hoshi then left, heading back over to my house.

It was evening already, and it was getting quite cold already. Seeming it'd be Winter soon.

Eunhi's Pov.

Next morning.

"EUNHI!!" I sat up, seeing Duri wide awake aswell. His head facing to the door. I stood up, rubbing my eyes..I didn't evem get to see what time it is.

"Hm?.." I opened the door seeing Eunwook and Haneul. "What are you both doing here?." I yawned, Duri coming beside me.

"We haven't gotten you an outfit!" Haneul yelled as I tilted my head.

"I can just use the dresses I bought in America-" I pointed behind me and Haneul shook her head, letting herself in along with Eunwook.

"But we need to pick the best one." She ordered, scurrying through my wardrobe.

"You just had to throw out the underwear..?" Eunwook frowned and I punched him.

"Then don't look gosh." I rolled my eyes and he scoffed, going off to play with Duri.

"Sorry. I'll clean up afterwards. But look!" She pulled out a dress and showed it to me.

 But look!" She pulled out a dress and showed it to me

"I bet this'll make you stand out." She said and I raised a brow.

"I don't even remember having this." I tilted my head.

"It looks good though." Eunwook approved of the dress and I agreed.

"Then I'll wear it. Are any of you coming too?" I asked and Haneul raised her hand.

"I can't come. I'm working and Goyoung is taking care of Kang-Dae anyways." Eunwook added and I was alright with it.

"I'll be joining you but I'm going to come later because I have a meeting with someone and it should be ending late." Haneul said, checking her phone.

"Okay." I nodded.

Skip to the evening.

I had the dress on and I made my way to the building. Entering, the lights and music were on. But it was weirdly awkward when I came in so I went to drink a little bit of wine.

"Eunhi..?" I was in the corner by myself before Mingyu and Hoshi approached me. I looked up to them and they're eyes widened.

"Mingyu- Hoshi?!" I was wide awake and they hugged my tightly.

"We're not hallucinating are we?!" Hoshi exclaimed, he seemed so happy for some reason.

"I swear you're not." I smiled.

"When did you come back?!" Mingyu asked, desperate to know.

"Yesterday." I replied, drinking from my wine.

"You haven't replied to my messages!" Hoshi pouted, puffing up his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I haven't checked my phone a lot lately." I apologized and he shook his head.

"It's fine. Just as long as you're here now." He said. He looked more mature. Both of them did..

"Yeah-"

"Noona!" Then someone called my name out. I turned to see Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun. It's been a while." I greeted him, he got a new hair colour.

"I see you've come back. News has been spreading like wildfire." He said. The other 2 left to head off to the buffet as I continued to talk to him.

"How have you been?" I asked and he nodded with a short smile.

"Good." He answered. "And you?"

"I've also been well." I grinned, then he took my hand gently. "Let's not." I took my hand away and he accepted it and stopped.

Joshua's Pov.

I drank my alcohol and Mingyu approached me. "You look like you're about to kill someone, hyung." My eyes widened as I realized I had been watching Eunhi too long.

"He didn't answer me like the last few minutes." Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"Sorry..I got distracted." I mumbled under my breath and they pinched my ear. "Ow! Jeonghan! What was that for?!" I yelled and he giggled.

"You're jealous?" Hoshi leaned on my shoulder, pointing at the pair with his glass.

"What-?!" My temper was raising like boiling water.

"It shows on your face anyways." Mingyu smirked, standing beside us. "I wonder what they're talking about." He added, spinning his glass of alcohol.

"Where even are the others?" Jeonghan tilted his head, looking around.

"I remember them going outside." Hoshi answered his question.

"Can we look for them?" Jeonghan questioned.

"Sure. Hyung, are you coming?" Mingyu looked to me and I shook my head.

"I'll stay here." I said and then they left together.

I watched as Yeonjun went in, I dropped my glass and ran over. "No!" I yelled as Eunhi's drink fell whilst I grabbed her wrist. His eyes slowly widened and I realized what I had just did. "Uhm.." I mumbled.

"Joshua..?" Eunhi looked to me. I bit my lip and dragged her out with me. "Huh- Yeonjun-" She glanced back. I shook my head and shoved her against the wall. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know." I placed my hand on the wall as it slid down. "You know what, can we talk over at my house?" I sighed and she nodded.

"Sure." She replied and I took her with me. As we exited the building, we went past the members and they turned to us.

"Huh-? Shua? Eunhi?" I heard their voices but I just got into the car and Eunhi sat beside me. I started driving, heading back home.

Later.

I unlocked the door and she went in. "So what do you want to talk about with me?" She looked around, probably after not being here a long time.

"Well..I don't really know what to say." I locked the door and slipped off my shoes.

"Really? Are you here to just waste my time?" She chuckled. "Joking~!"

"Or maybe not." I said, taking off my blazer.