63. The Plan.

Eunhi's Pov.

After The Call.

I flopped on my back, just wanting to sleep but I couldn't sleep, feeling wide awake. Like I ate sweets the whole time or something.

I decided to head to the kitchen to cook something up but I couldn't walk anymore. It was paining me so much. Shouldn't I tell Sigu unnie? What if I'm taking up her time..Or rather worst wasting her time.

I shook my head, just hoping I'd get a positive answer for this. "Eunhi? What's up?" I heard her calm tone.

"Uh..I think my pain from my ankle is coming back." I was looking at my ankle as I said that.

"Is it swollen?!" Her tone suddenly becamed spiked and I glancdd at my ankle closer.

"Yeah..sort of." I shrugged.

"Luckily I'm on my way to you. I had to drop something off anyways." She sighed as I heard her driving the car.

"Take your time unnie." I smiled behind the camera.

"You're my first priority. Come on." She chuckled. "I'll hang up now." She ended her sentence.

"Okay. Bye." I replied and then hung up. I waited on my bed just watching on my phone before Sigu reached me. She took rather long to..'reach' me. But I didn't mind.

Then my doorbell rang, I hopped over on one foot to the door and opened the door. "Is it that bad that you have to hop on one foot? Aigoo.." I hopped back whilst she locked the door.

"Yeah. I don't know how though." I groaned, flopping on my back.

"Sorry that I took long. I went to pick this up for the drug store." She showed me a box of bandages and a cream soother.

"Oh. You went to go buy that?" I tilted my head as she crouched down to my ankle.

"Well. It's just temporary. Eunhi. You really need to get that rest." She looked up at me and I turned my head away. "The doctor back in Korea told you that you needed serious rest." She frowned.

"I thought I was feeling better though." I grumbled.

"You just didn't want to move to America with more pain did you?. Just thinking if that went away you'd have less problems. Huh?" She caught me but I just looked down at my lap.

"I guess." I sighed.

"I made a termine for you. And..To ignore that for the meantime. You may have some good news."

"What good news?" I just wanted her to get straight to the point.

"I heard SEVENTEEN are coming to America soon." She smiled and I straightened up my posture with a surprised look.

"Wait. No joke!? Actually?! You're not kidding me?!" I yelled and she just nodded calmly. "Unnie.."

"I didn't do anything. They're just so happening to have a trip to America." She grinned, finishing wrapping my ankle up.

"By the way. Wasn't Joohyeon going to be around?" Sigu asked and I chuckled.

"Thing is..He found a girlfriend. And he's now got english skills." I bursted into laughter.

"I see." She laughed along.

Dino's Pov.

"Hyung. I'm bored." I was sitting with Vernon in his and Joshua's house.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, glancing up from his phone.

"I want Eunhi to come back." I whined, rolling around out of boredom.

"I'm sure all of us want to see her again." He smiled weakly.

"It's been like 2-3 days now. I don't even want to count because it'll be too long to count every day." I sighed.

"But somehow everything feels lighter now. Don't you think?" He mentioned, placing down his phone.

"Yeah. I like it." I added.

Staff Pov.

"So we're set on this decision?"

"When should we do it though?"

"Wouldn't Christmas be good?"

"Christmas? It's a bit busy and we'd all like to spend our Christmas with our families. Them too."

"That's true. How about October? Near Autumn and everything."

"We could. Is everyone free?"

"Yeah. And everyone saw that event with our model Jung Eunhi right? Couldn't we do a collab with her?"

"We could. I bet she'd say yes. She's so nice to SEVENTEEN and to us aswell."

"I agree. We could do it. She'll be happy to see SEVENTEEN too right?"

"I'm glad we've agreed because I told Sigu a long time ago."

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"Anyways. We'll just set the plan onto the schedule and find a time where the group isn't busy."

"Okay! Good job tonight everyone."

"Good job!"

Seungkwan's Pov.

"I texted the others. They're all eating..I mean except Dino and Vernon but-" Hoshi showed his phone while chewing.

"Don't eat with your mouth open." I scolded him and his cheeks were puffed up with food.

"Oh?" Dk suddenly came back to reality.

"What is it?" I asked and he placed down his phone to show off his screen. Me and Hoshi began to read it as our eyes shifted from one letter to another.

'Good evening SEVENTEEN. The staff, directors and managers have decided it'd be best to bring you to America. We'll film a dance of 'Don't Wanna Cry' and maybe do a collab along with Eunhi if possible.'

"Is this real?!" Hoshi yelled and I was also quite speechless.

"I can't believe it either." I covered my mouth.

"We'll get to see Eunhi!" Dk clapped and we all jumped around together with excitement. "I wonder if the others have heard already?!" He exclaimed and we got out to our groupchat immediately.

SEVENTEEN!!

Dk
Guys have you seen
the message yet?!
(picture)

Jeonghan
Stop playing Dk haha

Hoshi
It's no joke really!

I read it too!

Dk
Read it yourself!
The manager really
sent it!

Vernon
What happened

Dk
(picture)

Dino
Is that true?!
I haven't gotten the
message yet.

Mingyu
Oh it just sent to
me now. It's been a
good while..

I agree. But we'll
get to see Eunhi!

The8
That's so sudden

Vernon
It's a big chance
that it's true.

Dk
It IS true Vernon!

Please believe it!

_____

"Why aren't they believing it?" I tilted my head, quite bewildered.