Spin Off 3.

Kang Dae's Pov.

15 Years Old.

"Hey Kang-Dae! Are you going to be an idol?" I'm pretty popular at my school for having such a famous family. It gets a bit annoying sometimes.

"Uh, maybe? I'm not sure." I shrugged, gripping on my backpack. I could never walk to school in peace.

"Your aunt is Jung Eunhi right?! Do you think I can get an autograph-?!"

"Maybe?" I tilted my head.

"And her husband is Joshua! Can you get an autograph from him?!"

"I guess I could.." I frowned and then someone come out of the hallways.

"You're blocking the hallways. And everyone move!" She washed everyone out of the way.

"Uh..Thanks.." I mumbled and she raised a brow at me.

"For what? I didn't help you with anything." She walked on ahead and I followed her.

"But now I can get to class easily!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up. I'll be the one to debut as an idol anyways." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"I'll cheer for you then!" I smiled and she groaned.

"No need!" I knew she was happy about it. Her ears always turned red when she was happy. "Why are you still following me! Get to class!" She pushed me back.

"We're..in the same class." I mentioned and her face turned bright red. "Did you forget?" I laughed as she faced away from me.

"Get out of my sight.." She slammed the door open as I went in first. She makes me oddly happy. Maybe this is what Mum meant when there's always a person you'll never be able to turn away from.

But I wonder what really happened for Mum to say such deep words.?