57. A Song.

"We could bring you to her at this moment." I gestured with my hand, then resting it down on the table.

"Wait..actually? Won't she get scandals?" Dohyun really cared about her status. But I shook my head.

"You 2 will figure out for yourselves." I exhaled with relief.

"Then..I'd love to meet her!" He exclaimed and I texted Haneul..She took long to reply but she was indeed on her way.

We never liked each other to be honest. But I didn't mind. "Joshua. I'm here." As Haneul entered, she was fixing her hair. Me and Vernon watched Dohyun stand up and approach the girl. "What do you-" I saw her eyes shift towards Dohyun and I smirked while drinking my coffee. "Dohyun-?"

"Haneul! How have you-" I let them chat and I turned to Vernon.

"Now can you tell me?" He folded his arms with a smirk.

"Yeah. I never had feelings for Haneul. She manipulated me into thinking she'd ruin each and every one of our lives..Including the rest of the guys. But she'd do the worst to Eunhi." I sighed, placing down the cup gently. "Of course I took the deal and we ended up to be dating. But everything we did was fake..She had absolutely no feelings for me too."

Vernon looked at me weirdly and I stopped him from saying something. "Just let me finish." I continued. "She got angry at Eunhi for sacrificing herself at their old company. Because Haneul wanted to fufill her promise..to Dohyun." I showed Vernon the pair and he slowly got to understand.

"But just for that..?" Vernon wasn't believing one word.

"She never hated Eunhi. But she really cared for Dohyun. And Dohyun to her..As you can see." I said. "Please believe me."

"Of course I do hyung. But now you've got to tell this to everyone else." He put his hands in his pockets. We both stood up and Haneul looked at me. That was the only time I had ever seen that childish joy she had been holding in.

"Joshua.." She started tearing up. "Thank you..so much." He hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I'm going to make it official..and I'll tell everyone else okay?" I really hoped and she gave me a nod.

"Alright." She smiled. I started to run with Vernon as all I could feel, was my freedom. I'll be able to talk to Eunhi..again.

"Guys!" I slammed the door wide open where I knew they were doing their meeting. They didn't really seem pleased with my appearance. "Please let me explain!" I exclaimed and they opened their ears just for me. After I explained the situation, we immediately reunited together and laughed together just like brothers once again.

Every step I did, made my heart feel less heavy and less locked. "I have to tell this to Eunhi! Where is she?!" I was out of breath but I couldn't hold my excitement.

"Huh? She left..yesterday?" Dino tilted his head and I looked at Vernon.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows as the space around us felt smaller.

"So that's who was missing-" Vernon pointed, covering his mouth.

"Can someone mind explaining?!" I raised my hands, getting quite agitated.

"Eunhi left to America. And we broke up." S.Coups came forward and everyone looked at him.

"What?!" Everyone was shocked.

"Okay..So we had the plan to retaliate Haneul and you. But we called it off. We agreed that she doesn't need me anymore." S.Coups went on but he then just left the room.

"He seems a lot more upset." Jeonghan mentioned and Vernon spoke.

"I think I know why. But I can't tell you guys." Vernon took out his phone.

"When is Eunhi coming back?" She left though..Without telling me?

"We don't know. No one told us anything." Hoshi shrugged, I was extremely bewildered but what could I do?.

Eunhi's Pov.

Present.

"Cheol told me about you." I smiled.

"Cheol?"

"Oh Cheol is my-" But I felt uncomfortable not calling Cheol my boyfriend anymore. "Ex boyfriend." I said, quieter than the words before.

"Oh..That guy. I saw on instagram. I didn't know you guys were dating though." He sat on a chair the other way around.

"Yeah, we didn't make it public." I shrugged and he nodded.

"I see. Well I'll go see you tomorrow morning. What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked, taking out his phone because of a notification.

"I'm going to an awards show and I'll probably have to walk the carpet." I replied, taking out my phone aswell.

"That must be fun!" He exclaimed.

"That's what you think..But honestly it's so rushed. I can't even text a sentence to the guys without being interrupted to do something." I sighed, placing my hand on my forehead, slowly getting a headache.

"Don't worry. Just think the best." He smiled.

"Thanks Joohyeon." I walked him out the door.

"See you tomorrow then." He waved, before exiting. I flopped on my bed and Sigu unnie showed me all the information. My seats, my clothes and a song?!

Sigu Unnie

So how's that?

A song?
What's that about?

You'll be covering one
Of SEVENTEEN'S
songs.

What why?

The company found
That you actually
Have a talent for singing.

That makes no sense.

It'll be a good impact!
You can practice
Tomorrow morning.

Huh Okay.

____

A song? But how would that help me go bigger in reputation AS A MODEL?. Nothing was making sense and I felt homesick for some reason.

She sent me the song and of course I got approval because I was under PLEDIS. 'Run To You' It was a pretty recent song from them. I remember listening to it with the guys.

Of course I sang it until I could perfect it. Why should I let down SEVENTEEN? I'm only moving on like this because I know they support me, even from another country.