52. It's Coming Back.

Joshua's Pov.

Work and everything has been piling up, Haneul has been bugging me this whole time..I had to do a shoot today..But I didn't feel well.

I wondered if that was because I spent all night searching or maybe I just did too much that was over my limit..

The lights were blinding my eyes, I could barely see anyone. I felt light headed along with it. "Hey Joshua, are you alright?" I heard something but my ears started to ring.

Then..black.

Later.

I slowly woke up, my eyes focusing into reality..My head hurt badly. I sat up and glanced around. I was laying on a couch in a room.

"Are you doing alright?" A staff asked me and I nodded. "I've called for Haneul." She added and I gripped on the couch. I don't want her to come.

After about a couple of minutes, I stayed sitting on the couch, trying to get my head back in the game.

"I'll leave you 2 be." I heard the staff say as the door clicked.

"Joshua." It wasn't Haneul's voice..I turned my head and Eunhi stood there in front of me. She was still trying to control her breath as she spoke to me.

"Eunhi.." I couldn't believe I saw Eunhi right there before me. "What are you doing here..?" I felt like crying..I missed her smiling face whenever she came to me.

"Don't get the wrong idea. Haneul couldn't come so I came in her stead." She was cold now..but I expected nothing less.

"Oh. Alright." It hurt me really..The girl I love the most is with a friend of mine.

"But..how are you?." She'd ask, taking a stool and sat down.

"Good, I guess." I just shrugged, seeming like a fool towards her.

"That's good. Are you happy?." She questioned me even more and I gazed at her eyes before looking back down to my fingers.

"Yeah." No..I'm not. "Are you?" You should be happier than I should be.

"Yes. I suppose so." She replied. I felt anxious as I kept digging on my skin by my nails. "Anyways. You're alright now. I'll get going." She stood up slowly but out of habit I took her hand.

"W-Wait-!" I suddenly yelled out and she stared dead at me as if I had gone crazy. "I'm sorry..I just miss you." I muttered my words and I saw her eyes expand as she stole her hand back.

She said nothing but her expression..

Eunhi's Pov.

"I just miss you." As I heard that sentence my heart broke out as I gazed at him. Out of panic I took my hand and I felt myself shaking..Why does he say such things when I'm so vulnerable.

I don't like it..It's not right and I hate it. I turned back around and stormed out..but was it anger or disappointment? It could've been everything at once..happy that he does..disgusted because of his way of speaking..disappointment from his actions, anger because of the way he is..

It hurt though. Only everything we did together flashed back through my brain and it made it harder to keep myself clean. I didn't want to cry in public at this moment..but my heart kept tilting until it fully dropped.

(LISTEN TO 'Dream' BY JUN!!)

Rain started falling and everyone took out their umbrellas. My clothes started to soak from the rain, my hair slowly joining. I covered my mouth and dropped to the floor, crying quietly as people passed me.

Flashbacks.
"Hey Eunhi! Look what I got for you~"

"Where did you get these flowers?!"

"From my heart. Aren't they pretty?"

"You're funny Joshua. Come on. You're late by 5 minutes."

"Really?!"

____

"It's starting to rain.."

"Haha!"

"Hey, why are you running out?! You'll get sick!"

"The rain is nice, come out Joshua!"

"Fine! But if we get sick-"

"Then we'll be sick together!"

____

"Why are you crying Eunhi.."

"Life is hard.."

"It won't always go the way we want it to go..But we can always make it positive."

"I can't help but make everything negative.."

"Come under the umbrella already."

"It's cold."

"Your fault. Hah."

"Shut up Shua."

"Let's go home. Then you can rant to me."

"Thank you."

"I love you."

"I love you too Joshua."

End Of Flashbacks.

I could care less about anything else happening around me..I couldn't stop crying, my tears forming with the raindrops. But I felt nothing fall on me anymore.

"Why are you in the rain?." I glanced back and Cheol stood there with an umbrella over my head as rain started falling on him too. He was eating a lollipop along while waiting for me.

"Cheol.." I muttered as I stayed down on the floor.

"Come here." He let the umbrella fall as he spread his arms wide. I ran into his arms, crying harder. I dug my head into his shoulder as I just felt him pat my back softly. "I guess you aren't feeling well. You can tell me about it later. Or never if you'd prefer." He calmly said with that soothing tone of his.

I continued to say nothing and he picked up the umbrella. "You're wet enough." He lightly smiled as he wrapped his right arm around me, keeping me close.

We walked through the rain as I tried to pull myself together while on the way to his house. He didn't say anything or judge me while on the way.

"Cheol..Are you okay?" I asked, I knew he was too quiet. He was on the verge of tears too. So strong, yet so fragile inside..S.Coups, how can you hold your feelings so well?

"I am." He said sternly as I laughed lightly.

"If you want to cry, then you're free to." I mentioned and he shook his head.

"No. I'm fine." He was known to be quite sensitive but it makes me feel bad for him actually.