76. Still In A Fickle I See?.

Eunhi's Pov.

Still 3 Years Back.
Around 3 Weeks Later.

"Eunhi. The song was released." Sigu unnie made herself in once again.

"I already watched it. It's good." I said, sitting on my couch.

"Oh..I see. Are you still angry at me for that?" She leaned against the door.

"Should I not? That's a funny question." I frowned, crossing my legs.

"Eunhi. I am sorry. Really." She continued spitting out some random shit now.

"I get it already. Stop apologizing please." I groaned, resting my elbow on the arm rest. I heard her just leave my suite as I continued on watching. "They're good." I listened to the song once again and I couldn't hide the fact that I was happy.

But I shouldn't be so stuck up on this, should I? "My sulking won't help with anything." I scoffed, putting on my jacket. I went out to go have some coffee. I wore a mask and a cap to cover myself.

I ordered my drink and waited by my table. It seemed SEVENTEEN was growing bigger by the day. SEVENTEEN was also being played on the T.V in the café. I'm proud that they've come so far.

I remember their first win..Those guys were really living on a low budget. But they never once gave up, did they?

"Here is your drink Ma'am." The waiter placed down my coffee and I thanked him. I took a sip from my coffee as I gazed at the T.V.

I continued every day, working, resting, barely having the chance to talk to the guys until..we just didn't text anymore.
I got the money to buy my own house in L.A but never kept permanent friends here in America.

I attended shows and created some fashion shows of my own. I was known as a young talent for models..An inspiration along with it. I also visited many variety shows..Including for being a judge at some.

I travelled through many states to make it to my runways. I made it on the newspaper quite often. Me and Sigu unnie were left on awkward terms..so I hired another manager who came to America for a vacation after being fired from her last job.

Kim Yumi. She looked much innocent yet she was a year older than me. "H-Hello! It's great to be working for you!" She bowed deeply for me.

"Let's think of it as..working with me, hm? You're older than me infact..So please be casual with me." I chuckled, and she accepted it.

"Then..I will!" She exclaimed..I always loved her motivation as she stuck by me. We became awfully close when the staff weren't around..We were quite the rebelled duo.

But I never once thought of regretting my decision of meeting her. I hired her when she was looking at keychains.

We clicked that much so I didn't want to let go of her. But I never wanted to force her to stay if she didn't..We talked about it during our meeting and we made her as my official manager.

She told me that I had been her savior and she'd do anything for me to stay successful or maybe more successful in the future.

"Should I take this?" I asked Yumi and showed her the keychain.

"It's adorable! You should!" It was a small bunny..It reminded me of a certain person to be honest.

"Then..here." I took the cat one and she gasped. She had a huge soft spot for cats..and keychains in general. We bought it together and I gave it to her as a gift.

"You shouldn't have~!" She squealed.

"I think it's the least I can do." I smiled and she hugged me.

"Thank you!" She was grateful for such a cheap gift..I was genuinely happy about it.

We went out together often to visit landmarks and whenever I needed reassurance, she was there. It was the best, also when I was in need of someone.

Jeonghan's Pov.

"I'm tired..Can we take a break?!" I panted along with Wonwoo and Myungho. We were always one of the first to give in after a good few hours.

"Yeah." S.Coups laughed. "Jeonghan you're getting so tired so quickly." He took a sip of his water as he passed it on to me.

"I can't help it!" I groaned, sitting down. "And we haven't eaten anything either." I smacked the floor, hungry.

"Eunhi used to bring us meals.." Myungho sighed, lying down in a star shape.

"She brought good ones too." Wonwoo also sighed, following Myungho.

"I'm hungry." I followed the both of them and we looked like starfish stuck on the ground..

"Our songs have gotten a lot of attention. It's surprising." Hoshi mentioned, staring on his phone.

"Let me take a look hyung!" Dino yelled out, scooching over to Hoshi.

"How many views..?" I asked, lifting my head a little to see if Hoshi heard me.

"Like 10 million!" He exclaimed. "Well for Good To Me-!" He mentioned then continued talking. "9 million for Hug!" He squealed jumping around.

"We did well!" Myungho nodded.

"I agree. We're working quite hard nowadays." I chuckled.

"But not because Eunhi's gone right?" Wonwoo made the whole room fall into silence. But he unlocked a thought, we've been doing well and we've been training harder now.

"Hey. Let's not think like that.." S.Coups raised a brow, I think we were all feeling the same thing now.

"But Wonwoo isn't wrong." Mingyu huffed. "But I don't want to blame Eunhi when she's technically our happiness." Mingyu continued on, he looked depressive in his corner.

"We don't have to." Vernon came into conversation.. "She's still our happiness. We're working harder because we want her to come back as soon as possible." His phrases were much more mature. We were close into giving up so quickly but he always found a way to just change it..Like that!

"You're right.." Seungkwan nodded, sighing out of relief. "Do you think something like this will ever happen again?" Seungkwan continued.

"I can't guarantee it." Vernon shrugged, drinking out of his bottle. "But let's just hope there won't be another." He inhaled, taking a glance.

"Hoshi- Are you crying?!" Mingyu stood up as everyone's attention moved to Hoshi.

"I..miss Eunhi-" He wailed out like a baby. "I WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN!!" He whined as I walked to him.

"You will." I covered up the sadness with a chuckle.