Spin Off 2.

S.Coups' Pov.

It hurt quite a bit but I was happy for those 2 when they got married. Eunhi couldn't have chosen anyone better than Joshua.

I was drinking by myself in a café and then a waitress spilled a drink.

"Oh dear.." She mumbled. I got out of my seat to go help her.

"Are you alright?" I asked and she looked at me with a small nod. But once again I had that feeling. "Excuse me..Do I know you from somewhere?" I couldn't get it right and she just tilted her head at me.

"Uh..I'm not sure.?" She was asking herself too.

"Nevermind then..Let me help." I said, taking the cloth from her.

After helping her out we talked a bit before I left. It wasn't much but it felt easy talking to her which was a shocking thing for me really.

Next day.

I returned back to the café and we talked every day..everytime I came back to drink coffee. It was fun and I was living my life like a normal person.

"You know. We should have dinner some time. Everything's on me." I said smiling.

"Sure! I mean..not because you're paying everything but-!" She exclaimed. I learned that she was 3 years older than me.

"It's fine.!" I laughed because of her panicking. "How does next weekend on Saturday sound?" I asked.

"I'm busy on that day. How about Sunday?" She tried fixing up another date.

"Then Sunday it is." I grinned. "Could I have your number so I could text you?" I went on further.

"Sure. Here's my number." She wrote it on a piece of paper and I left the café again. I stared at the piece of paper..I don't remember feeling this way since Eunhi's ways.