31. Am I In The Wrong?

"Does it hurt?" Jeonghan questioned me while holding my hand.

"A little." I replied, trying to not scream for my life. The alcohol he was putting was even worse.

"Haha I'll give you a big hug afterwards." He smiled. He finished placing the last plaster. "Everyone, let's give Eunhi a big hug~!!" We all laughed as it was the best feeling.

"Are you sure you're alright with Haneul?"

"No not really. I'm nervous on what'll happen to Joshua and you guys too." I grumbled, scratching my head. "But I have no idea on how to get rid of her so quickly without being cancelled by the world. I can't do much with the police either since she'd come back and probably chase straight after me." I explained, clearly making sure every single one of them were listening.

"Luckily she's only given you a few cuts and bruises. Who knows what else she could've done." Cheol folded his arms and everyone else agreed.

"Let's just see how time goes by and try avoiding making any private contact with Haneul." Wonwoo gave a suggestion and I held it in just for them. "We'll try speaking to her when we get clear evidence."

"Wonu yah..You're so smart aren't you." I cheekily grinned, ruffling his hair.

"Well guess who taught me." He really got me there. He knows how to suck up. I like it though.

"Anybody up for take out?" I raised my hand and Vernon lifted me up. His hands by my waist.

"Oops. Sorry!" He backed away.

"It's alright..! Anyways what do you all want?" I just decided to ignore it. Joshua is still my boyfriend after all.

"I want-!!" I took everyone's wishes.

Vernon's Pov.

I really need to do something about this situation..It's already deepening quite drastically but we technically have no power to continue. How can we make something bad without hurting Eunhi and Joshua.?

It's hard because Haneul is aiming for both sides and is making a small crack between all of our relationships. Hurting Eunhi is already a big thing for us and it's drifting apart from how we were before.

I gazed at my bracelet, spinning it around my wrist. Just thinking and thinking, I just got a brain fry from it.

"I'll have Japchae." I asked and they took it down. But I continued to thinking. But why should I be thinking now.? I should be happy that Eunhi's safe most of all.

I placed my arms around my neck, giving her a light hug. She smiled at me, still so brightly even going through so much at once.

A few months later in September.

We celebrated multiple of the members birthdays. For these few months nothing special has happened. Joshua and Eunhi have been dating normally once again but I still felt Haneul roaming around us.

We also encountered her quite a bit at work. But we didn't say hi or anything. Like I'd want to say hi anyways. But there had slowly been rumors of Eunhi and Joshua creeping up behind our backs. It became stronger in this month.

We had to talk with our managers and decided to keep it low now.

But then one day.

"Vernon.!" Haneul came up to me while I was alone. I glanced around before speaking to her.

"Haneul. Surprise to see you talking to me." I kept my guard up. I wasn't going to fall for her words that Joshua or Eunhi fell for.

"You're funny..! I'm guessing you have an interest for Eunhi too." She placed her hands behind her back just smiling.

"What.?" I raised my eyebrow at her, not understanding where she was going with this. But most importantly was, what she wanted. "What do you want Haneul.?"

"Since it seems that you're the smartest one in this situation. I'll give you a hint. I'll destroy each and every one of you 14. Your lives will be ruined at my palms." She said, then walking off without letting me to even say anything.

Ruin our lives? Who is she and what did we do? Or what did Eunhi do?. I slowly walked off. This month so far has drained Eunhi completely. What can I do?. Why is it so hard?!

Eunhi's Pov.

By Joshua's house.

"Joshua..!" I tried to assist him..Motivate him but why is he so stressed..I gave him time for himself.

"I can't Eunhi." He turned away from me. All because of Haneul. All because of these people. All because of this I'm starting to hate my life. Or is it because of me?.

"Fuck.." I shut my hand, hitting the wall lightly.

"Well that didn't turn out well." Haneul came out from the dark.

"You.." My weeping turned to temper. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I had no fear in saying such words. My anger was the most important thing to me and I will win.

"I can't tell you that. You might want to ask Vernon for the hint I gave him." She smiled lightly at me.

"YOU'RE SICK! YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO OR FOR WHATEVER I CARE! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!" I jumped to her, grabbing her shirt but she was unfazed. My hands were shaking. "It's not fair.." My hands slid down but as I glanced at her face, a new expression ran over her face.

But it changed instantly. "Shut up. I don't want you sucking up now." She folded her arms. She flicked her hair, rolling her eyes at me.

"Don't you know how much you're destroying us. Yourself too.?" I whispered and she leaned in.

"Hm? I didn't hear you." She placed her hand behind her ear, listening to me now.

"ARE YOU LISTENING NOW?! MY RELATIONSHIP WITH JOSHUA IS BEING RUINED!" I punched her directly on the cheek.

"Ah- Eunhi..!" I saw Joshua come back. Haneul on the floor, my hand just finished punching her, my breath panting.. "What are you doing.?" He stared at me.

"Wait..She-" I couldn't get my words straight.

"Joshua..!" Haneul ran to Joshua as she hugged him. My heart pounded but not in the right way.

"Haneul..Are you okay?!" He checked her face, just how he did to mine. "Eunhi..I thought I was just being a little strict..But this was worse than I thought." It wasn't even anger, it was disappointment.

"She was.." Why can't I speak anymore.?

"I'll..talk some other time. Haneul..Come on." He left with her in his arms. I stormed off to my car, stepping in. I held the steering wheel, closing the door.

"FUCK YOU!" I began sobbing, hitting my forehead on the wheel. "FUCK THIS WORLD!" I screamed, starting the engine, drifting off back to my home. I parked the car, then locking it. I rushed into my house, slamming the door locked. I rushed onto the couch, crying my heart out.