2. Do You Think I Could Handle You?

"Let's do.." DK was rolling around in bed with Hoshi. They patted the bed sheets to create a rumbling sound for the buildup. "The whisper challenge!" DK exclaimed, pointing up at the ceiling.

"Alright!" The rest of us cheered. We had earphones, music and everything prepared. I was in the middle of the line, in a team with Wonwoo, Seungcheol, Joshua and Woozi.

The music playing in the back were SEVENTEEN songs. I listened to every single one of their songs up until now. I think I could consider myself quite the fan..Or should I say CARAT?

Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head. Joshua facing me. Myungho's solo song was distracting me so much.

Joshua was do something but I couldn't tell. His lips were curving in a SA-R-ANG-HAE tone. "Saranghae?!" I tilted my head and he raised his brow shrugging. "JOSHUA SARANGHAE?!"

"EH?!" I had to go on next and I faced Woozi.

"SARANGHAE! SA-RANG! HAE!" I yelled and Woozi peeked over at Jun who was the word maker.

"Saranghae!" Woozi called out and we were right. We took off our earphones.

"Ey! Why'd you say Joshua's name?!" Seungkwan bursted into laughter.

"He wouldn't give me yes or no! So I had to wake him up!" I complained, with jokes obviously. I rolled onto the floor, bumping into Vernon. He lifted me up and just smiled.

"Hold up." He stroked my hair. "There. Now it's not so fizzy." He laughed..

"Oh..Thank you.." I couldn't get my heart to remain in pace. It was March right now and it was still quite cold..In May it'd be my birthday soon.

"That was cheesy Vernon." Jeonghan came in and pushed Vernon. I watched Vernon roll over.

"Was it? Okay!" His smile exposed and flashed my eyes..What an adorable smile. Someone knocked on the door as I stood up.

"I'll go answer it." I built up the confidence and unlocked the door and I saw a tall figure. "Oppa-?" I glanced up at his face. He slammed the door open, dropping into my arms. From the side was his girlfriend. "Goyoung unnie."

"Ah..Sorry..He was drinking and he went here by himself. I caught up just a few minutes ago..I don't know why he went to this room but luckily you're here." She picked him up, being crushed by my brother's own arm. Then she stared behind me and I turned back to see the clueless 13 boys. "Oh my- I'm terribly sorry-!" She started to close the door and I pulled it wide open.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" My face flushed, feeling sweat drip down my face.

"Oh- you sure?" She smirked pushing me around.

"Yes..!" I hoped that she understood and she just sighed with relief. "Uh..Guys this is Kim Goyoung. The girlfriend of my brother." I introduced her to the members. "And this is my brother. Jung Eunwook." "Goyoung this is, S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Woozi, The8, DK, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino."

"Nice to meet you all!" Goyoung cheered. "Aj, have you got a room here?" She whispered. "I've still got the drunkard here." She added.

"Here. Take the key." I threw the keys and she caught it instantly.

"Thanks babe." She winked before leaving the room. I turned back seeing all of them look amazed.

"Your brother has amazing looks." Seungkwan was quite mesmerized.

"Yah Seungkwan he has a girlfriend!" Jeonghan pointed at him. We snickered around. I noticed a missed call and I had to stand up once again.

"Sorry. I'll be right back." I held out my phone, ringing the same contact with nervousness. I left their room and leaned by the wall outside. "PD-nim."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I'm out with a couple of friends." I replied, folding my arms together. I always hated my boss. His attitude was on a different level.

"You better not be getting fat. You already are."

"What a compliment sir. Thank you." He always got on my nerves..But none of these sentences made me crumble.

"Shut up with the act you fool." He grumbled.

"Why don't you just get off my skin." I groaned, hearing silence. I covered my mouth feeling a chill run down..I said it out loud.

"YOU'RE SUCH A BRAT! WHAT THE HELL?! DO YOU KNOW I CAN GET YOUR CONTRACT REMOVED?! YOU'LL BE LEFT ON THE STREETS!" He began to scold me. "YOU'RE NOTHING! YOU SHOULD BE GLAD YOU'RE SO FAMOUS!"

"I DID THAT MYSELF! ALL YOU DID WAS SIT BACK AND EARN EVERYTHING FOR THAT LOW COMPANY OF YOURS! I GAVE MY MONEY TO HELP YOUR COMPANY GROW! ARE YOU NOT THE LEAST GRATEFUL?!" I slammed the wall beside me. I scoffed hanging up instantly. "Honestly.." I wiped my eyes, giving myself minutes to think.

"Aj.." Goyoung appeared in front of me. "Was it him again?"

"I regret helping him. If I knew this would happen, I would have never become a model.." I gritted my teeth, getting annoyed at myself at this point.

"Don't regret anything. Just live in the present." She wiped my face with her thumb. "You're so pretty when you cry. But beautiful when happy so keep smiling." She rubbed the back of my head. Her Mum passed away not long ago and she told me that her Mum used to say the same sort of things to her.

"Of course I will." I didn't keep eye contact with her, avoiding her gaze.

"Now head back in with your friends." She gave me a gentle push inside. "Hey boys..Take care of Eunhi~!" She closed the door behind me and I sat back down with them.

"Where are we going tomorrow?" Dino peeked at his hyungs, I was quite curious too but no one answered. So I repeated for him.

"Uh..Where are we going tomorrow?" I asked once again.

"We're going to a café then the park!" DK exclaimed replying to me only.

"SO I SEE HOW IT IS!" Everyone started cackling but I could see how much they loved their maknae. "NO DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"You guys should go to sleep. Vernon's starting to sleep face on the floor." I mentioned and they moved their heads to Vernon's spot.

"Yeah..I'm tired anyways.." Hoshi stretched, they all stood up, most of them being like 4 inches taller.

"You guys need to stop growing." I rolled my eyes. I used to be the same height or maybe taller than them but now they're so tall. Handsome too.

"Sure..One day!" They walked me out and I went to my room.

"How's oppa?" I trotted in on Goyoung and Eunwook.

"OI GET OUT!!" He yelled. I walked in on their moment.

"Oi. I live here." I was unimpressed and he flopped back on the couch, laying down. "I thought so." I put on a smug face at him. "Goyoung unnie, sleep here too! You can take the guest room. Oppa can stay sleeping on the couch." I laughed with her and Eunwook was deifinitely furious at me.

"Goodnight guys~!" Goyoung unnie kissed Eunwook and kissed my forehead. She went into the guest room and we went to sleep. I switched off the lights before slowly falling into darkness.