35. Repeat That?

"By the way..Eunhi. Can I talk to you?" Giving a glance at Joshua..Just thinking about those days ago, I followed Vernon out.

"What is it?" I left Duri in Jeonghan's hands so it should be alright.

"Have you heard anything from Haneul?" He mentioned that name..

"No. You?" I bounced the question back to him and he nodded.

"We have to be more careful soon. We don't know what she's plotting and who knows what she can do." We expected something violent coming up..But we enjoyed our time together as SEVENTEEN.

Skip To May.

"It's already going to be my birthday soon. 23..Crazy." I watched Vernon play with Duri as I fixed my outfit.

"You still look pretty though." Vernon smiled, bringing Duri. "Duri thinks so too.! Right Duri?"

Duri barked and I hugged him. "Of course..!" I chuckled, rubbing Duri's face.

"What are you going to do for your birthday?" Vernon continued to ask.

"Just hang out with you guys I guess." I replied, looking for Duri's leash. Vernon kept following me around as he questioned me.

"Best choice." He said, proud of himself.

"I know." I laughed at his behavior, while finding Duri's leash. "So..We're heading to the park." I added and Vernon nodded. I locked the door and we hopped in the car together. I began driving to the park we were going to meet at. Just a pre birthday party you'd probably call it. "Hey guys~"

"Hi Eunhi~~" Hoshi and Dk waved with a big smile. Me and Vernon sat down as Duri began to just fall asleep in the middle.

"Where's..Joshua.?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He wasn't doing that well today. We don't know what's going on with him." Cheol answered my question. I let a small ah..But we all knew that it was disappointing.

"Uh..Eunhi! Your birthday is just in 2 days. How do you feel?" Seungkwan changed the topic and I smiled, reflecting.

"It feels like I'm turning the page to my final present." I inhaled the fresh air that has breezed through us.

"I heard the Cherry blossoms are blooming again..Look it says supposedly on your birthday!" Dk showed me the online and I read the news. It really was going to bloom on my birthday.

"That's going to be pretty. We should go visit it together." I suggested and they cheered.

"Of course. Anything for you." Cheol smiled and I became quite shy after hearing it.

"Duri~!" Dk and Myungho were playing with Duri. I couldn't stop smiling, enjoying that they were fond of Duri and he was fond of them.

"You know, is everyone still wearing their bracelet?" Jeonghan asked, showing his one. Everyone pulled their sleeves or just showed the bracelet, in perfect shape.

"I do too." I showed mine, happy they cherish the bracelets.

"We'll always have it on Eunhi." Jeonghan continued as we all sat back.

"I hope so. You guys are a big part of my life." I lightly grinned, moved by his words. Like some kind of book writer.

"Then you better stay in ours." Cheol leaned in, smirking at me.

"Hey! No flirting!" Hoshi grabbed me. "Only I can do that!"

"Since when have you flirted with me.." I whispered and he froze. Did he get shocked that I didn't find his 'flirts' as flirts? "Do you mean..Everytime you acted cute..?" I awkwardly added and he flopped back.

"Just continue! I'm hurt!" He teasingly said.

"I'm joking Hoshi..You are the most flirtiest person I know. You happy?" I laughed, continuing his jokes. He grinned to himself.

"I'm wondering..Does your Mum or Dad ever greet you happy birthday?" Seungkwan asked out of the blue. And it made me nervous for some reason.

"No..They don't. They're busy." I replied. "But, I guess when they have time, they do send a text or 2." I added so it wouldn't make the atmosphere so heavy.

"Oh and how's Eunwook hyung and Goyoung noona?" Dino questioned and I had to think. I haven't talked with them that much recently because of recent events.

"I think they're doing well. I haven't talked to them in a while." I answered and Dino nodded.

"My brother also keeps complaining that you aren't replying to any of his messages." He leaned back, still having a one on one conversation.

"Maybe it's because I don't check my phone that much often." I nervously said. "I'll try replying to him later." I added on and Dino agreed.

Then out of nowhere Dk made a sudden head turn. "What's wrong hyung?" Mingyu asked.

"I thought I saw Joshua." He sulked. "Why has he been avoiding us?"

"Leave him be." Cheol rolled his eyes, he seemed upset too.

"Let's not be like this. It's almost Eunhi's birthday." Vernon said, clearing out some path. The rest agreed.

"We're sorry Eunhi." Cheol apologized and I shook my head.

"It's alright." I smiled to cover up the confusion.

5th Of May.

"It's your birthday~! Happy birthday to you~!" We had everyone come to the house and Joshua came too. I couldn't say anything to greet him though.

"Thank you~!!" We cheered as then..Joshua raised his hand.

"I-I don't mean to ruin..the moment. But I have something to say." His face was in discomfort. What was he going to say?

"What is it Joshuji..?" Jeonghan tilted his head.

"I'm dating Haneul."