34. Welcome!

"I'm not good enough for you..Jeonghan." I looked him in the eyes. "Maybe someone else. But it can't be me." I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling the most guilty I've ever been.

"But why not.." He whispered.

"Jeonghan..I can't be like this." I turned my head..My throat felt stuck. "Think it..like this. In another life maybe I would've loved you." I patted his cheek. He sighed and nodded. "Don't be upset." I continued to speak. The slow flakes patting our heads and shoulders. I hugged him one more time. "Please be glad we're friends at all. I wouldn't want to lose you." He hugged me back, feeling his head nod.

"Should I walk you back home?" He avoided it and I just played it off, not wanting to bother him more.

"You know..Uh..If you'd like you could hang out at my place." I shrugged and he gazed at me with dearing eyes.

"I will." He smiled lightly.

"And..Do you have time tomorrow?" I tilted my head and he nodded. "I think..I'll go buy a dog. What do you think?" I grinned and he immediately paid attention.

"Get the super duper cutest one!" He exclaimed as he came in the house. We both took off the jackets and shoes.

"It's just that, it's a bit lonely in the house so I might as well get a roommate. And of course, to take care of them when I'm gone..I'll make Sigu unnie take care of it." I chuckled and he agreed.

"Then we'll go pick out a dog tomorrow.!" He exclaimed and I did too. After a long while of hanging out and talking. I found ourselves sleeping together on the couch. I sat up, seeing that I was laying on his arm. I grabbed my phone and checked the time..

It was early in the morning. Fresh 7am. I glanced around, then heading to the kitchen to drink something. Being the quietest I can, I saw recent pictures of Joshua's shoots. Just looking at his face makes me feel the worst.

I accidentally, slammed my phone as I saw Jeonghan wake up within an instant. "I'm so sorry-" I panicked, knowing he's sensitive when it comes to sleeping.

"It's fine.." He rubbed his eyes. He stood up, taking a seat beside me.

"I think you should sleep more." I chuckled, stroking his hair lightly.

"No~" He grinned.

"We'll go visit the shop at 8. It's still early. Let's take pictures shall we?" I exclaimed, jumping out of my seat.

"Alright..!" He accepted and we took multiple pictures together. We posted it on our instagram and just chilled. As I was watching, Jeonghan was walking around but I let him be. "You have men's clothes?" He caught my attention.

I stood up, letting the screen run as I joined him. "What are you-" As I made to my destination, they were Joshua's clothes. When he came over, he always left some in case he came back. "They're nothing." I swallowed, then returning back to the couch.

8am.

We headed to the shop and we took a look at some of the dogs. There were a ton of people though. "Careful." He held my hand, seemingly that he always had cold hands, they were unexpectedly warm.

But as I turned a dog ran straight to the front of its cage. I kneeled down, as it began to lick me. He was an 8 month old with no name yet.

"Ma'am? Is this dog to your liking?" I nodded. And I checked one more time with Jeonghan. He also liked Jeonghan..It was a good thing. If he likes me..and the others..Then he's the perfect one.

We signed papers and checked the contracts..Jeonghan assisted me and I gave him the name..Duri. For 2.

"Duri yah~!!" Jeonghan held him. "Luckily this one likes me." He grinned.

"Well that's because this girl here likes you too!" I laughed as we returned back to the car. Jeonghan held him as we drove back to my house.

"He's adorable..! You should bring him to training tomorrow after he takes good rest." A cute breed, a pure bichon frisé. Sure he was pricey..But he'll be with me forever. And I'll take care and protect him with my life.

Morning.

I went together with Duri to their practice. He adjusted to the enviroment quite quickly. The second he got home and we placed him down..

The afternoon yesterday.

"Duri..Take your time." I reassured him and he started sprinting within seconds. "Duri-?!" I panicked, watching him zoom around me and Jeonghan.

"Is this the same dog anymore?!" He watched Duri paddle around, play with anything. "Duri yah! Ball!" We both a few things for Duri of course..A ball, food, a bed, a leash..The typical things.

Present.

"Duri..Stay still." I chuckled. We approached the building and greeted the employees. I had actually been on a break the whole winter..It had felt like a long time since I last saw PLEDIS.

"Oh my gosh! Eunhi- is that your dog?!" A close staff ran to me.

"Yeah..Jung Duri." I smiled, letting her hold the dog.

"So cute!! Hi baby~!!" She held him gently as I was proud, as if he were my actual baby. "He's adorable. I'll see you later!" She skipped, waving at me.

"See you!" I smiled checking in for SEVENTEEN'S practice rooms. I opened the door, then closing it. "Hannie~ It's Duri~!" I placed Duri down as the whole team came to look. Except..Joshua of course.

"Huh?! When did you get him?" Dino asked, patting the proactive puppy.

"Just yesterday with Jeonghan. Cute right?" I said with a proud expression. Jeonghan scooched up to me.

"I have another sibling." Jeonghan added. "Vernon! You be the dad of Duri!" Jeonghan pointed straight at him.

"Me?" He glanced around, pointing at himself. "Why..?" He looked generally confused.

"Why not!" Jeonghan giggled to tease him.

"But he doesn't seem to like me.." Vernon tilted his head as everyone looked at Duri, snuggling onto his lap.

"Uh huh.." I raised my eyebrow and he just raised his shoulders at me.