39. S.Coups!

"By the way..We shouldn't tell the others to keep this as natural." Vernon added on..He really thinks a lot into this. When we're on the step he needs, he's 2 moves ahead already.

"Okay." I said. "Are the others in the practice room?"

"Yeah. We used the excuse to buy food for everyone." Cheol replied but I saw nothing in their hands. "Well that's because you start blabbering nonsense!" Cheol bonked me on the head, dragging me inside along with Vernon.

"Let's take this!"

"Protein!"

"You think they're on a diet?"

"We can't take that!"

"Yes we can!"

"Isn't this too much.."

"Never!"

"We're growing men."

"Sure.."

"Uh..You 3. Could you keep it down please..?" The employer told us off as we embarrassingly went to the cashier. He checked in the items and placed them all in a bag.

"This is your fault!" I poked the both of them.

"Says you!" We were blabbering on our way out and to the building. Then Cheol held my bag.

"You have to hold my hand." He turned his head away as he held my hand.

"You sure you guys aren't having anything?" Vernon..such a third wheel! It made everything more awkward as we entered.

We trotted on to the practice room they were in and they rushed over to us. "Oh Eunhi-! Oh..Eunhi?" Dk exaggerated the tone of the voice as his eyes stared down to my and Cheol's hands.

"We're dating.." I smiled..hoping what I was saying was natural for their ears.

"WHAT?!" They all synced in.

"Yeah. Recently..I've really felt like Cheol has been understanding." I glanced at Cheol.

"There was never a time where I couldn't be understanding." He raised his eyebrow as his voice surprised me. His smirk and the siren eyes staring deep into my eyes.

"I thought you guys were like siblings!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Well I definitely didn't think like that, did you darling?" He kissed my hand lightly as I became flustered. Is he just super good at acting..?!

"N-No..Of course not." I couldn't keep the contact..He was too intimidating.

"Kiss already." Mingyu rolled his eyes as then I glanced at Cheol. We seemed a bit nervous about doing it. I signed if he wanted to do it and he shrugged. He didn't mind.

I slowly kissed him..and we let go. "T-There. Now stop bugging us!" Cheol scolded the younger ones as Jeonghan stood beside us.

"Oh. I forgot. The 2 are here." Chan pointed behind as he crossed his arms, not wanting to look behind him. It was Joshua and Haneul. Their faces were shocked at us.

"Hello." I greeted them and they bluntly waved back. But it felt as if I were betraying Joshua..

Why am I like this..?

"Here are your snacks." I changed the topic and everyone received their own snack.

"Are you trying to act cute right now Hoshi?" Cheol knocked him over.

"No." He grumbled, still eating.

(Imagine him eating)(I had to this pic is adorable i needed to use THIS

(I had to this pic is adorable i needed to use THIS. SPECIFIC. ONE.)

"Your cheeks are like milk bread-" I pointed out squishing on them lightly. His cheeks raised even higher when he smiled.

I was instantly charmed by it as I squeezed him into a hug. "You're so adorable..!" I was weeping jokingly and Hoshi just giggled.

"He's just a natural hamster." Someone said. I stopped to check who said it and Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

After Hoshi finished he stood up, away from my arms as he began to fight Seungkwan

"YAH! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

As the rest went to watch them, I noticed Jeonghan eating alone in silence. "Jeonghan." I said, but he still paid no attention. "Hannie?" I tilted my head sitting down. "JEO.NG.HA.N!!" I yelled and he flicked his head at my direction.

"Hm?" He looked at me as he continued to eat.

"Thinking about it, you've been quiet for a long time. Is something wrong?" I asked and he kept eating.

"No." He said.

"If something did happen..I'll wait for you to tell me." I stretched back up to join the others. "What'd I miss?" I wrapped my arm over Cheol's shoulder and he pulled me in by the waist.

"Not much. But I missed you. Does that count.?" Cheol and flirty talk..

"Aren't you a bit too good at this?" I laughed and he shook his head.

"Joking." He whispered.

"I WON! WOOZI DID YOU SEE!?" Hoshi congratulated himself, hugging Woozi but we could see how much he was struggling.

Someone knocked on the door and Cheol went to open it. He jumped as I could clearly see who it was.

"Sorry..I have an appointment. And I heard you're here. You're free right?" Sigu unnie came in holding Duri.

"Oh yeah! Thank you for taking care of Duri, unnie." I thanked her with a bow.

"No problem." She waved, closing the door.

"Duri~ how are you~" I smiled as he licked me. "She took care of you well." I pet his head and Cheol came to join.

"It's a boy?" Cheol asked.

"Mhm! Cute isn't he?" I passed Duri over to Cheol's arm..He was surprisingly good with dogs. But I can't say much..I'm no professional in dogs either.

I glanced at Cheol as he was so focused on Duri. Did he always look like that?.. It's oddly pleasing..

I shook my head and just smacked the top of his head, feeling my face warm up. "Ah-!" He glared at me as I got nervous.

"Y-Your hair is growing long." I tried changing the topic. I pulled his bangs back and his face was revealed.

"Is it...?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that!" I stood up but he pulled me back down, holding my hand.

"What. Am I supposed to be blind now?" He laughed at me.

"No! Just..you're.." I couldn't say it..What if he finds me weird.