chapter 9

WARNING: This chapter may bore you as it is written in about 6000 words.

Also I have worked a little more hard in this chapter, so you all also please give a little more good feedback if you like the update..🙈

And yes, to understand the story better, do not ignore the flashback scene because there will be many changes in it.

Chapter start........👇

NEIL P.O.V
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello everyone, I am Neil Khanna... You all must know me, in the last part of the story you all saw my heart breaking, But I want to tell you all the story before that, how it all started...

After my 10th board result, I changed my school and fortunately I had my love in that school.... Yes, it was my good fortune that I went there, I still consider myself very lucky that I chose the school where I found the love of my life...

I still remember when I saw my Lily oops Avni for the first time... I remembered from Lily, let me tell you all why I call her Lily

Lily flower is a symbol of purity and peace, and my Avni is such a pure and calm natured girl that there are no words to define her but there is a symbol to define it, this lily flower, so I just named her Lily, And look at the coincidence, later I came to know that my lily means Avni's favorite flower is also a lily...Now purity will only like pure things, right?

Where most of the people in this world give importance to the beauty of the rose, my lily gives importance to the purity of the lily and seeing her love for Lily, I often call her Lily whenever I am with her.

Now, it is clear that why I call her Lily.

Let's move on to the story...

So that day was my first day in class 11th... It was a new place, there were new people, So it took me some time on the first day to adjust in that place because I have a bad habit of not taking the initiative in front, I do it only if someone talks to me.

My sister Simran also came there with me, she was also in the same class with me but within no time she made some friends and she got busy with her new friends.

And as I didn't talk to anyone in the class the first day, I was roaming around the school alone during the lunch break, So suddenly my eyes fell on a group of girls where my eyes got stuck on one girl....She was in her school uniform and her long hair was braided in two braids and her hair was loose even after it was tied up.

She was laughing gleefully at something with her friends, and I could not understand at that time why I was looking at her but suddenly seeing her, I didn't know when she disappeared from my eyes.

After lunch break I came back to class then our next period was free, at that time a boy came to me and he was none other than my best friend Raj...He extended his hand of friendship which I accepted and then we talked casually and that day passed in school.

That day even after coming home, her smiling face could not disappear from my eyes, but then I did not think much about it.

The next day, today I was not alone in the lunch break, Raj was with me and today Simran was also with me because today she also became friends with Raj...

All three of us were talking among ourselves that suddenly Raj started mentioning his sister and we came to know that she is in 6th class of the same school.