chapter 68

Previous chapter continues......

After changing his clothes, Raj comes from the washroom to the room where he finds his wifey sitting on the bed against the headboard in a half lying position.

He looks at her who is looking at him, somewhere he understands that now again he is going to get scolded by his wife...Which, he always gets, after all he has made a mistake today.

He comes quietly and sits on her side of the bed and waits for her to scold him but after 5-10 minutes pass and seeing the silence between them, he looks at her.

" Aaj daantogi nahi...?" He asks

" Hww, bhala main apne pati ko kyon daantu....pati ko daantna acchi baat thode hoti hai...hum Indian bahuye pati se nazre milaakar baate nahi kar sakti.....daantna to bahut dur ki baat hai.....na na ye sobha nahi deta...."

Raj looks at her in disbelief at her drama...." ye itni sanskaari to nahi hai..." she and her never ending drama...but still he says his serious thing now

" I know, you know everything, so why so much drama now...prove me wrong by scolding me like always...."

" Hwww, How can I prove my pati Parmeshwar wrong...? and my dear husband I don't know anything, something has happened...?" She says to which he sighs.

" I spoke rudely to Avi....and I know you know this...."

" Ohhh...but this is a matter between both of you, why should I interrupt..." She says....However she always scolds him whenever he says anything wrong about Avni or Neil or says anything bad to them angrily but today she does not want to spoil his already bad mood further and that is why she is pretending that she does not know anything and also she don't want to interrupts between them.

" Waise husband aapko ek baat pta hai...."

" Kya " He asks sadly

" puri duniya me ladkiyon badnaam hai ki unhe mood swings hote hai par humare ghar ke 2 ladko ko dekho....jinhe aaye din mood swings hote rahte hai...nah, humare chhode, chhodiyon se km thode hai...." She points to Neil and him and says making fun of them on which Raj makes his puppy face

" Now see, in one mood you have hurt your avi...now in the other mood you are feeling sorry...and you are not even in the mood to go and say sorry to your Avi......uff...."

" I'm feeling really bad right now...she wasn't wrong...she shouldn't have done this on purpose...Obviously her age is not at that stage where she can maintain all the relationships simultaneously...but she definitely tries...
I overreacted...I don't know what is happening to me... while living with Neil, I too have become blunt... I have started saying things without thinking...."

" Now don't blame my brother for your mistake...." He looks at her

" The truth is that both of you are alike and both of you have started troubling avu a lot these days...When that poor girl gives time to her fiance, her brother gets angry, if she gives time to her brother, the fiance gets angry...." Simran adds

" Ab main kya Karu, galti ho gyi mujh se..." Saying this he places his head in her lap and Simran runs her fingers through his hair.

" It's ok don't think so much...just apologize to her before she leaves tomorrow...everything will be fine...."

" I spoiled 'today' ".

" It's ok, My super cool husband looks handsome sometimes even when he is angry. " Saying this, she bends down and kisses his forehead and he turns and hides his face in her stomach to get some solace from the anxiety of his mistake.