chapter 82

Before starting the chapter, a big thank you to everyone who motivated me to write the story by saying such nice words on my note.

In fact, every word makes a difference to me, and when I realized that my writing is now becoming annoying, I immediately wanted to get your opinion.

But I was overwhelmed with the response I received, I have really lovely readers, thank you all, for motivating me like this all the time...now I am relaxed and completely ready to write further.
I hope that the little story that is left in this book, the last part, the last track, will be liked by all of you.

Chapter start.......👇

Next morning

Their room is still fragrant with the lovely aroma of those scented candles that are now extinguished, Sunlight comes through the curtains and illuminates the room in good light.

Amidst all this, Avni opens her eyes when she feels a strong gaze on her.

She opens her eyes tiredly, And as soon as she opens her eyes she sees in front of her the face of her handsome husband who is looking at her with a smile

Neil lies on the bed with the support of his elbows and is staring lovingly at her who's tucked in the quilt and when he sees her open eyes he leans towards her and kisses her forehead before wishing her good morning

" good morning, wifey!" His words and gestures bring a smile to her face

" Good morning " Saying this she tries to get up only then she realizes that she is still in her pure form and there is only a quilt is covering her...She quickly tightens her grip on the quilt to near her chest and sees him

Neil is also not wearing anything on top, he is only in trousers and he is lying on the quilt next to her and she is inside the quilt

But seeing him shirtless like this, she starts remembering the things of last night that yesterday not only Neil saw her in her pure form, but she also saw him.
The way he undressed her, the way they loved each other, everything they did last night comes before her eyes and she immediately pulls the quilt over her face in shyness.
Just remembering this makes her cheeks heat up and her face gets that red and pink mix color of blush that Neil likes to see on her face

And seeing her doing this, he looks at her a little shocked, what happened...this shyness is still left between them?

" What happened?" he asks her and also tries to remove the quilt from her face but she tightens her grip on the quilt.

" Baby, what happened...even after what we did last night, this shyness is still left...?" She feels more shy at his words, all of sudden she don't why she is feeling so shy of him after remembering everything, finally all the distance between them got erased, both of them did everything with each other which he used to say only.
That moment was very beautiful and precious for her when both of them became one in every form.

He looks at her like this and smiles

" You were so excited for this and now you are feeling so shy, this is not fair..." She closed her eyes more tightly at his words.
Why is he teasing her like this, can't he keep quiet?

Neil sees her smiling mischievously and moves closer to her and goes close to her covered face and takes his lips near her ear.

"I hope this old man made you feel better." He says this, reminding her of what she said that he's getting old, and his this words makes her feel more shy.
Her toes are curling inside the quilt just at his words.