chapter 104

Next morning

Last night, due to their arguments and not being able to sleep taking his comfort in his arms, Neil was not able to sleep well and due to not being able to sleep till late night, his sleep did not break at his regular time in the morning today.

On the other hand, Avni sees him after waking up and as it is her fast today so instead of kissing him like every morning, she just caresses his hair and says good morning in a soft voice and goes to get ready for her day.

When she gets ready and comes to the room, Neil is still sleeping, so she goes out of the room so that she can do her morning prayers.

Time passes

Neil is getting ready to go to office and right now his mood is worse than last night because ever since he woke up he has not seen his wifey, he even went outside the room to look for her and then he came to know from his mother that she has gone to the temple with Bebe.

She knows that as soon as he wakes up in the morning he needs to see her face in front of him, yet she went out.

So after meeting his mom, He comes back to his room sighing and then starts getting ready for office in his bad mood.

He sits on the couch and muttering something while putting on his shoes when Avni enters the room who has just returned from the temple 5 minutes ago and Swetha tells her that Neil was looking for her, so she comes straight to the room

Neil looks at her and feels good but he doesn't say anything because he doesn't want to fight with her again and he is also hoping that at least after what happened yesterday, she will take the initiative between them.

But Avni, seeing his bad mood and remembering his words from last night, saying that "if she doesn't talk to him now, it will be better for both of them."
So she quietly comes into the room and starts arranging things which are already in order like setting the pillows etc.

Neil sees all this behaviour of her and gets irritated and he understands that today also he will have to take the initiative, she will not say anything.

He takes a deep breath and decides to apologize to her for his rude behavior last night.

"Ab kya hua, baat kyon nahi kar rahi."
He speaks on her silence and to be honest, he doesn't even remember that it was he who had forbidden her to talk so he doesn't know the reason.

" You yourself said that it would be better for us if I don't talk to you." She turns towards him and after a pause tells the truth on which Neil sees her raising his eyebrows slightly

" Waah, ye baat toh badi jaldi maan li tumne meri, aur koi baat toh nahi maanti..." he says to whom she pouts sadly.

" Neil aap mujh se aise kyon baat kar rahe ho ? mujhe bura lag raha hai....maine aisa bhi kya kar diya hai ?"
She says because she really doesn't understand if fasting was such a big mistake on which he is so angry.

Whereas on her words that she's feeling bad the way he's talking, He calms down and looks at her and decides it's okay he won't say anything or else she'll feel more bad.

He takes a deep breath and turning he's about to leave the room but Avni stops him

"Will you come back early in the evening?" He smiles at her words but then remembers that she is fasting, then what will he do by coming back early, will he go to the temple with her.

" Why? What's special about this evening?" he asks turning to her to which she looks at him.

She thinks that both of them will spend time together in the evening by watching a movie and in the meantime she will also apologize to him for not being able to give him time.
Right now he is fully ready to go to office so she cannot stop him, so she decides to do all this in the evening.