chapter 102

" Wow, what a lovely surprise you both have given." These are Simran's words when she sees Avneil at the entrance of the house.

She hugs both of them and welcomes them inside the house and then a house helper goes to inform Neela of their arrival.

And as soon as both of them sit, Ansh comes running there, who hugs Avni as soon as he sees her.

" Maamiiii " As soon as Avni sees him, she falls on her knees and takes him in her arms.

" Oh my betu, I miss you so much " Avni says while kissing him

" Maine aapko itaaaa miss kiya." Ansh says while moving away from her and spreading his arms to which she smiles and then Avni takes out a box full of chocolates from her bag and gives him seeing which Ansh's face lights up

" Thank you." as Ansh is taught by his parents that if someone gives him something, he says thank you to him/her, so he thanks Avni for those chocolates kissing her cheek to which Avni ruffles his hair.

" Avu, now this is wrong, how many times have I told you not to give him chocolates..."

" Aur bhabhi aapko pta hai main aapki ye baat kabhi nahi maanungi, mujhe mere Ansh ko pyar karne se aap nahi rok sakti." Simran glare Avni at her words, on which Avni just smiles and Simran shook her head.

And then Neil also hugs Ansh and showers his love on him.

Neela comes there and Neil touches her feet and takes blessings then Avni hugs her mother.

" Well, you won't believe it, but main aur Ansh aaj shaam mein wahaan tumse milne aane waale hi the, Ansh tumse milne ki zidd kar raha tha." Neil Avni smiles at his words.

" Ansh ne mujhe yaad kiya aur dekhiye main aa gyi." Simran smiles at her words but at the same time she is able to notice that her face is glowing more than before. She pressed her lips together, before doing her mischief. how could she leave this opportunity.
Yes, now Neela is sitting here but the fun of teasing also comes in front of everyone.

But before Simran can tease Avni, Neela says

" Aur Neil, tum dono ki trip kaisi rahi, isne tumhe jyada paresaan to nahi kiya..." Neela asks, well aware of her daughter's behaviour.

" Hwww maa...kya matalb maine paresaan toh nahi kiya ? ye bhi toh mujhe paresaan kar sakte hai..." Avni says to which Neil smiles slightly

" Nahi, mujhe pta hai wo tum hi hogi jisne Neil ko tang kiya hoga...." Avni's mouth hangs open at her mother's words.

" Puchhiye mat maa, mujhe nahi pta tha main ek bachche ko lekar trip par jaa raha hu...isne sch me bahut paresaan kiya..." Avni's mouth, which was initially open at her mother's words, gets even more shocked at Neil's words.

" Huh, aisa bhi kya kiya maine ?" She asks him pouting as she didn't bother him at all.

" btaa doon ? Maa, Hotel waale shikaayat karne par aa gye, ye har raat logo ke darwaje par knock karke unhe paresaan kar rahi thi..." Neil says but Avni looks at him slightly shocked, it was he who taught her this and now he is complaining about it to her mother.

" Avni ye toh galat hai, tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha bachcha..." Neela says

" Wahi toh maa, par ye sunti kiski hai." Neil says on which she glare at him.

" Huh, aapki toh ab kabhi nahi sunungi." She says giving him a warning look, On which Neil gulps, he was just trying to tease her, lest she become serious and get angry with him.

" Waise ye sab toh theek hai par logo ko paresaan karne ke saath saath I'm sure tum dono ka honeymoon kaafi accha raha hoga....
Avu tumhare chahre ka glow hi iss baat ko saaf zaahir kar raha hai....." Avni's face turns red at Simran's words and Neil also composes himself a little after hearing this.