chapter 111

Avni regained consciousness late at night but she again became unconscious due to crying and screaming and now the doctor started giving her saline, So that her body can get some strength.

Because even though the baby did not survive, the rest of the procedure was the same as in a baby delivery.
She has stitches, her periods which were stopped for 9 months, have come and she is bleeding badly.

Avni remained unconscious the whole night and Neil just sat beside her holding her hand, As long as she was conscious, she did not allow him to come near her nor was she ready to talk to him.

He didn't know that he was waiting for that day since last 9 months that when will her delivery take place? And when will both of them take their new happiness in their arms, He didn't know that this day would be like this? This one day changed their entire life in a few hours....He doesn't know how both of them will come out of this grief, he doesn't know anything now.

Seeing her lying unconscious, Neil thinks about her behavior and how she pushed him away from herself in a moment.

He knew something like this would happen, and he is not angry with her for this, today. He knows she is not in her senses right now, what is she saying, what would she be thinking, nothing is in her control right now, so whatever way she expresses her emotions, he is ready to face it because it is necessary for her to cry at this time...if she still suppresses her emotions then it will be harmful for her.

He caresses her hair and leans down to kiss her forehead, who is still lying unconscious in front of him.

It is morning time, and Avni has just regained consciousness.
The doctor says that she is weak but there is nothing else that would require her to stay in the hospital so if they wants they can take her home and it will be better for her, she will feel better in the home environment.

But before anyone could say anything, Avni shocks everyone including Neil with her decision when she says that she wants to go to Mehra house.

Neil doesn't say anything on her decision, yes he is feeling pain hearing this, that she wants to stay away from him but he is silent, he is just standing in a corner watching her because, she is still not ready to talk to him, so he does not want to show any kind of their argument in front of the family.

Okay, if she wants to go Mehra house, she can go.
If there is something important for him at this time, it is important that she stays well.
Yes he needs her, but if she wants to stay away from him right now then he accepts her this things.

" Raj, tum Avni ko lekar Khanna house jaana." These are Neela's words when Raj is completely ready to take his sister home.
Both of them are talking while standing outside Avni's room in the hospital.

" But mom, Avi, abhi wahaan nahi jaana chahti....agar wo humare saath aana chahti hai toh kya problem hai....." Raj says in concern that it is okay if his sister wants to stay in Mehra house for few days then it will be good for her.

" Shayad tum bhul rahe ho, Simran pregnant hai...aise me Avni ka wahaan jaana sahi nahi hai." Raj gets confused by what his mother says.

" Ye kya baat hui mom, Simran ki pregnancy se, aur Avi ke ghar jaane se kya dikkat hai..." Raj says confused.

" Dikkat hai....Saying this Neela tells Raj that seeing Simran in that state, Avni will keep remembering her things again and again due to which her sorrow will increase instead of decreasing and because of this Avni may start thinking bad about Simran.

" Mom, aap jaanti hai, humari Avi aisi nahi hai...She will never be jealous of Simran." Raj says.

" Mujhe pta hai meri beti kaisi hai...par tum ek aurat ko nahi samjh sakte, iss waqt avni jis haalat me hai wo tum nahi samjh sakte........Saying this, Neela tells Raj that in the state Avni is in right now, she will not be able to understand what is right and what is wrong and when she sees someone else getting the happiness that has been snatched away from her, then who knows what she might do.
Neela knows that her daughter is not jealous of anyone's happiness, but at this moment she will not know what her condition will make Avni do.