chapter 35

2 days pass... Neil does not talk about Avni at his home because even his family members are not talking about this topic, so he just remembering Avni's words he does not fight with his family for Avni in any way because he knows that sooner or later they will agree and even if they don't, his decision to marry Avni will not change.

And today after 2 days, remembering Avni's words that his parents will easily agree, he decides that when his family comes to know everything so now he will not hide this even from Neela and Ashish. And with this thought he comes to Mehra House.

It's evening time

Inside The Mehra House, everyone is sitting together....

Neela Ashish is sitting on one couch while Raj and Simran are sitting together on the other couch and Avni is sitting next to Ashish and Neil is sitting on the couch in front of them.

" To Neil bolo tumhe kya baat karni hai...." Ashish says this to Neil because it is on Neil's request that Ashish comes home early from office today when Neil tells him that he wants to talk to him something important.

While hearing Ashish's voice, Neel sees Avni sitting next to Ashish who is sitting relaxed...There is no fear on her face today, where is her that fear that was on her face when he came to tell Raj about them.... why is she so relaxed today despite knowing that he has come to talk to Ashish and Neela about them and somewhere Avni senses this things on his face that what he's thinking and smiles.

" Neil, bolo bhi bachcha.... kya baat karni hai... chup kyon ho " Neela speaks taking him out of his thoughts and hearing this Neil's eyes shift from Avni to Ashish and Neela and he takes a deep breath, he did not think that what he could tell Raj and his family so easily, it would be difficult for him to tell the same thing to Neela and Ashish.

" Maa wo main....wo main kehna chahta hu ki........

" Neil..... ki ke aage bhi bolo...." Raj speaks teasingly from the other side which Neil sees, he broke his flow, he glare at him on which Raj suppresses his smile

" Maa, papa main bas kehna chahta hu ki.... main.... main avn

" Ki tum avni se shaadi karna chahte ho..." Seeing him faltering, Ashish completes his words, which Neil is shocked to hear, how did they know this?

" Itni si baat bolne me itna waqt le rahe ho...?" Neil's mouth remains open on this words of Ashish.

" Avni se shaadi karna chahte ho ?" On this question of Ashish, Neil is shocked and shakes his head in no.

" Nahi ?" At this word of aashish, Neil realizes that he shook his head no instead of yes.

" No no, I mean haan.... papa main avni ko pasand karta hu aur us se shaadi karna chahta hu...." Neil says this in one breath and becomes silent

Everyone smiles after hearing this from him but everyone hides their smiles and looks at him seriously.

" Sirf pasand karte ho ?" Ashish questions to which Neil looks at him.

" No I mean, I love her and believe me she loves me too, I am not lying..." He makes it clear because whenever he says this, everyone says that Avni does not love him, that is why he told this in advance today.

While listening to him, Ashish looks at Avni who's sitting next to him and asks her whether Neil is telling the truth on which avni shyly nodded yes, seeing which Neil took a sigh of relief that finally this girl told her parents also.

" Par mujhe ye rishta manjur nahi " Neil looks at Ashish with shocked when he says this.

" Par kyon papa, I promise main avni ko humesha khush rakhunga..." Hearing this from Neil avni smiles