chapter 19

NEIL P.O.V

Since last night I am worried about how to convince Raj, Avni said that Raj is not agreeing and she will do whatever Raj says....Means, if Raj says leave Neil, she will leave me..... As soon as I hear this, I remember that day when due to fear of Raj, she did not talk to me for 2 days and then when we met, she said that we have to end whatever is between us.

Now the fear of losing her got so much into me that I couldn't think anything, and further I disconnected the phone saying that I don't want to talk to her anymore.

But who can know me better than the reader reading here that I can never do what I say... especially in Avni's case.

Not talking to her is the most difficult thing for me, and no matter how much I get irritated by her words, now my morning does not start without seeing her face, So I called her in the morning to see her... and see madam was sleeping peacefully, making me sleepless.

I was awake all night thinking how to convince Raj, how to convince her parents but madam is not worried at all.

And I was so tense due to the fear of losing her that at that time I was not able to think anything, I did not even notice the tone of her words. The kind of girl she is... the one who gets emotional on every small thing, she can't remain so normal after all this, but she was normal and I didn't notice this thing and that's the mistake I made

I went to Mehra House in a good mood, as soon as I went there, I loved my Avni a lot under the pretext of punishment and my mood became even better.

And then I went there with the intention of talking to Neela maa and Ashish papa about us but the conversation started in such a way that the topic of our conversation changed and my mood which was good got spoiled when Raj along with Neela Maa also said that they are not even thinking of getting Avni married.

Hmm, Meaning, if I started such a topic now, these people would directly refuse, that is why I remained silent. But after that I don't know why I started having mood swings again...and the result of that bad mood was that I became rude to Avni.

Argh, Seriously, I am fed up with this mood of mine where I neither listen nor understand anything and just say whatever comes to my mouth... And this is what I did when Avni came to say sorry to me and said that she joked last night and Raj has agreed for our relationship

Believe me, I was surprised... how could he agree so soon but somewhere I knew that if Avni tells him, he will definitely agree but I accused Avni that she is a coward and she will never be able to talk to Raj about us and here my girl proved me wrong.....She talked and got Raj to agree to our relationship but now because of my impatient behaviour, she is angry.

Wonderful. I get angry but she doesn't even try to pacify me and instead gets angry herself... What should I do now ?

It is almost evening, I didn't even go to office today, so right now I'm sitting in my room at home.
since I returned from there regretfully, I have made so many calls to her but she is not answering even a single one... I know she is very angry.

I was also angry but she did not pacify me so I became alright myself. But now how can I pacify her... what should I do...Now I can go to her house only at night because if that khadus Raj sees me during the day, he will again get angry at my actions.

These two brothers and sisters have made my life difficult.. Both of them remain angry.... Look at me, I am so sweet, my sister is also sweet... where both of us brother and sister fell in love with those two angry brothers and sisters.

Well, no, my Avni is not short-tempered, looking at her no one would ever say that she would ever get angry. Because I have to see and bear all her anger.