chapter 89

In avneil room, BTW their room 👇

After spilling tea on Tina, Avni comes to the room where Neil is already present, he had come here before her

when Avni was busy with everyone else downstairs, he thought of coming into the room.

After coming into the room, she sees Neil sitting on the bed with his laptop and doing something on it and perhaps he was so engrossed in his work that he did not realize that she had entered the room.
Well, this is a new thing for her that when she is around, he does not pay attention to her, but instead of disturbing him, she sits on the couch with her phone.

Neil, who is aware of every second when she came inside and where she is sitting now because he is watching her with his corner of eyes.

But at this time he is thinking something and he is not able to understand how to say this to Avni because somehow, whatever Avni has done today, that side of her is very different for him....Avni can never harm anyone, never lies

He knows, even though downstairs Avni pretended that the tea accidentally spilled on Tina but he knows and he had read her face from which it was clear that she had done this deliberately.
He didn't expect this from her, he had taken a promise from her that she would not say anything to Tina but she broke her promise.

He knows, Tina was wrong, but why did she become wrong with her?
There is no sense in becoming wrong with a wrong person, that too when you are innocent, don't give up your innocence because of someone's evil.

Avni is smiling after seeing something on her phone and at the same time she is also happy with the fact that ultimately, though in a different way, she took revenge from Tina for harming her Neil...and she does not consider this thing of hers wrong.
Yes, it is wrong to harm someone but she ( tina ) was the one who started it and she ( Avni) has just given her a taste of her own medicine..

And even though she's not here for long, but if, while staying here, she does any of her dirty tricks again so she will not hesitate before doing anything like this to her again because she can tolerate everything but not a scratch on her Neil.

She was thankful that whatever medicine Tina mixed in Neil juice had lost its effect, but the thought of what if something had happened to her Neil still frightened her.

While Neil was thinking all those thoughts, he lifted his eyelids, looked at her and saw a satisfied smile on her face,

He doesn't want to ruined her this beautiful smile but he has to talk to her about it because he doesn't want that she tries to do this again in the future and after a lot of thinking, Neil takes a deep breath and puts his laptop aside and calls her name.

" Avni " Avni looks away from her phone and looks at him at his voice.

" are you done?" She asks looking at his laptop on the side