chapter 25

Raj Simran and Neil together search every corner of that market but they do not find Avni anywhere... On top of that, her phone is constantly getting switched off.... Due to which all three are getting more worried...

More than an hour has passed and he doesn't know where to go in this new place so that he can find Avni.

On the other hand, Raj's anger is increasing but he is controlling it...While searching for Avni, all three come back to the same place from where Avni had gone missing.

Neil and Raj stand face to face and Raj is looking at Neil angrily and seeing the tension between them there Simran speaks

" Ra....Raj, I think hume police ki help leni chahiye...." Simran says this and Raj is still looking at Neil angrily....

Neil knows that it is his fault somewhere, he should not have left Avni alone, but what should he do now... he himself is scared for Avni.

" Agar meri avi ko kuch hua to main tujhe chhodunga nahi..." Raj tells Neil to which Simran looks at him... Now he blames Neil for this too, in this too he finds it to be Neil's fault.

" Raj ye tum... Simran is unable to speak further when Neil takes her name and signals her not to say anything in his favor today...He doesn't want anything to happen between them anymore because of himself

" Kya Raj...? haan tumne hi bola tha n ki avi ko iske saath chhod doon.... dekh liya natiza... actually galti yehaan kisi ki nahi hai.. galti meri hai jo maine is par bharosha kiya.... Saying this, Raj says even more hurtful things to Neil like just staying together, clinging to each other, romancing is not called love.

All these things hurt Neil somewhere, He has not given anyone the right to judge his love for Avni, His love is not limited to just romance and clinging to each other..... but at this time he is silently listening to him and Raj is also not able to understand what he is saying in anger.

" Zindagi bhar saath nibhaane ki baat karte ho aur ek din use sambhaal nahi paaye, ab kahan dhundhun main use....hai koi jawab.... aise to humesha bakwas karte rehte ho... aaj kyon chup ho... do jawab kahan dhundhun main use.....?" Raj speaks this last line in a loud voice in anger but suddenly everyone hears Avni's voice.

" Bhai...... Avni says coming there and looks at Neil's back whose face is facing Raj and Simran.

Raj Simran's eyes fall on Avni and Neil hears her voice and turns back and sees her in front of him, Suddenly a feeling of relief comes over his face and without saying anything further, he runs to her and takes her in his arms, seeing which Simran smiles but Raj does not react.

Whereas Avni does not understand this behavior of Neil but still she takes her hand on his back to hold him and before she can say anything, she hears Neil's voice.

" Thank God tum theek ho... pta hai main kitna darr gya tha..." Saying this he separates from her and kisses her forehead and hugs her again, a tear comes out of his eyes which he immediately wipes and then after taking a good time he separates from her and before this he asks where she had gone... There Raj Simran comes close to them and Raj says

" Kahan thi tum ?" Raj asks him and seeing Raj, Neil moves two steps away from Avni which Avni notices

" Wo bhai... main..... wo..... Saying this, Avni tells them how she asked Neil to bring candyfloss and Neil told her not to go anywhere from here.

But as Neil walks away, Avni's eyes fall on an old woman who is having trouble walking but no one is helping her...She goes to help her and asks her where she has to go, then the woman says that her house is nearby so she has to go there she feels that if her home is really nearby then she will return before Neil arrives.