chapter 73

" Will you marry me, Neil?" Avni asks Neil, sitting on her knees in front of him with a ring in her hands who at this moment is trying to digest whether he is dreaming or not ? But he had never imagined even in his dreams that Avni would propose h...

" Will you marry me, Neil?" Avni asks Neil, sitting on her knees in front of him with a ring in her hands who at this moment is trying to digest whether he is dreaming or not ? But he had never imagined even in his dreams that Avni would propose him for marriage like this...is this true?

As soon as they reach Jaipur around 11 pm, Avni tells Neil that she will choose the hotel, which Neil happily allows her to do.....Avni chooses XXX hotel and after coming there she also makes the booking but only she knew that she is pretending to do all this just to show Neil.

Whereas she had already booked a room in this hotel and had already given other instructions as to how she wanted to decorate the room and although her favorite is lily, But Neil likes roses so she got the entire room decorated with roses.

Moving towards the room, as soon as both of them reached the door of the room, Avni knew that he would open the door, Neil opens the door and at that very moment Avni takes a step back behind him.

Neil enters but is shocked to see the decoration of the room...At first he thinks something but then he shakes off his thoughts and turns towards Avni who's standing behind him.

" Avni, Lagta hai in logo ne hume galat room de di..." Saying this, as soon as he turns towards her, he becomes surprised. He sees her sitting on her knees in front of him and seeing her like this his heart skip a beat and then starts throbbing rapidly.
And before he can utter another word, Avni asks him, will he marry her?

He is looking at her silently and after connecting some dots that she suddenly showed so much eagerness to come with him here...he is about to say something after realizing that perhaps he is not dreaming, but she speaks further

" I know I've made you wait a long time for this.... par wo kehte hai na der aaye, durust aaye...." Hearing this his eyes fill with some fresh tears.

" Today I want to tell you a lot, some things I may not even be able to say but Neil, first of all I want to tell you that I am very lucky to have you... I have never seen a selfless person like you.......You have always put my happiness before yours, you have fulfilled my wishes before your wishes......you know Sometimes i asks God that I did not keep any fast, then how did HE bless me with a person like you...."

At his words a light smile appears on his face, she had not kept a fast, but he had prayed to God every day ever since he realized that he had fallen in love with her.... So how can God not give her to him?

" But maybe I am God's favorite, that's why he blessed me with a loving person like you...Otherwise, with the way I behave, someone else would have left me long ago... main aapki ek nahi sunti par aap meri sari baate maante ho.....Hmm, I mean how can someone be so selfless? Hmm, tell me..."

At her words he does nothing but looks at the cuteness sitting in front of him with a light smile, even now the tears do not free his eyes.

" And I can't express in words how lucky I feel every single day that I have you who never forgets to make me realize every single day how much you love me....My love for you can never compete with the love you have for me.."