chapter 12

Before starting the chapter, I'm sorry but the update got delayed due to the festival of Rakhi.

Chapter start 👇

AVNI P.O.V
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The feelings that I had kept hidden from Neil for so long due to fear of bhai, I finally expressed them to Neil.

Now I don't know what will be the outcome of this, how will bhai react but now I don't want to keep it a secret from Neil that how much I love him...He has every right to know that I love him..

Yes, I love my Neil as much as he loves me....But probably not, even if I wanted to, I would not be able to love him as much as he loves me, because there is no limit to his love.

Neil has shown a lot of patience with me, even after I refused so many times, he did not give up on me.
Where will I find someone who loves me so selflessly.

when I think about his behavior, I wonder how can someone really be so nice...The way he treats me is praiseworthy... what don't I tell him ? I always get angry with him but he never gets angry with me and handles me with love. And perhaps it is the result of his love that I have become so spoiled that now I don't even listen to him sometimes.
After my family, if there is anyone on whom I rightly show my stubbornness, it is Neil, Even if I give up my stubbornness in front of the family, I force Neil to fulfill my insistence with full rights, which he fulfills with a smile.

Yesterday I saw him being so emotional for the first time, I never thought that a person who is so cheerful, always smiling and making everyone laugh, he himself would be so emotional.. First I saw him crying for bhabhi and then for myself, I never thought that someone would cry for me too...His tears were proof of how pure his love is for me and now whatever happens I can't lose this gem of my life because I am a bit selfish in this matter, how can I lose this person who loves me so much.

Due to the fear of bhai, I never had the courage to speak, but last night when Neil said that if he leaves now, he will never meet me again so I don't know, at that time I felt as if something had become empty inside me...
And the he fear of losing him was probably more than the fear of my bhai, and that's why I couldn't control now and I told him what he wanted to hear.

Because i know he does what he says and now if he says something like this after so much patience and waiting then he will do it and if he doesn't meet me again, how will I live without him?
That's why forgetting all my fears, I shared my feelings with Neil.

I don't know what will happen now, Neil has said that he will manage everything and I have full faith in him that he will manage everything.

For the first time in my life, I have done something by hiding from bhai, by lying to him, I am guilty of that, but what should I do now...Neil always says that love happens to anyone at any time, so I too fell in love.

Due to the fear of bhai, I have never talked to many boys till date.

Neil is probably the only guy after Bhai with whom I talked so much... I still remember the first time I met Neil in my class in front of Bhai.. And even today I laugh thinking about my antics, how in the first meeting I had called Neil as bhaiya.

After that Neil explained to me that I should call him senior and not bhaiya. And see, now he is the love of my life.

After that I never thought much about Neil, I always saw him as my brother's friend but yes, I liked him a lot as a person

As a kid, I used to love eating chocolates, bhai and dad used to bring me chocolates everyday but when Neil gave me chocolate for the first time in school, I felt a different kind of happiness...And then after that I don't even remember how much Neil used to pamper me.