chapter 72

Don't worry everyone, I will not give a sad ending to the story.
I just wanted to know your opinion from all of you but I was overwhelmed with happiness by your answers.

I feel very relieved now seeing that you all understood the story so well and also the character of Neil.

But, All of you, don't worry, evil thoughts keep coming in my mind while sitting, that is why I asked the question of sad ending...but i won't spoil the story by doing that

But thank you all for sharing your views regarding the story.... I'm glad to know that you all are liking the story.
I am glad to have readers like all of you.

Thank you ✨️❤️🫂

Chapter start - 👇

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Ansh se phursat mil gyi ho toh, thoda dhayan uske mama par de do....." Neil tells this to Avni who is currently standing near the dressing table in his room and Neil is holding her captive between himself and the dressing table.

As Avni came to Khanna house in the evening, Shweta asked her to stay at least till dinner, They all wanted to stop her but as both of them are not married, Neela does not agree to this.

And no matter how open minded both the families are, they also see some things as to what will look good and what will not and thinking this, Neela said that Avni cannot stay there

Once Avni stayed in Khanna house overnight but at that time no one knew about their relationship.....Avni, who had come with Simran for her "pagphera", also stayed here with her that day but today things have changed with her stay.

Seeing the opportunity, Neil messages her from his room and asks her to come and Avni, hiding from everyone's sight, makes some excuse to Shweta and reaches Neil's room.

But she felt that Neil just wanted to talk to her, but somehow she could not object to the fact that she was aware of his this not so decent intentions.

" Neil, what are you doing, someone will come...the door is open..." She says when she realizes that ignoring her pleading, he leans towards her, buries his face in her neck and nuzzles her, Inhaling her fragrance on which she closes her eyes in effect

With Avni's confession, even after more than 3 years of their official relationship, she still feels his touch same as she felt for the first time, His way of loving her has not changed even a bit, his touch even today excites her and makes her feel shy.....And no matter how bold she becomes in front of him, when he comes into his own form, he leaves her completely red.

" Now I can't able to wait anymore Avni to make you completely mine, to love you in every possible way. " He speaks in his husky voice while kissing her neck, to which she tries to take a deep breath with her eyes closed before speaking

" I have told you many times, don't hold yourself back..." He smiles at her answer and she feels his smiling lips on her skin.

" But what should I do with the promise I have made to my heart that I will make love with you as my wife."

He speaks but suddenly realizing something he stops and takes his face out of her neck and looks at her....He had no intention of pressurizing her to become his wife.

She looks into his eyes and clearly understands why he stopped again by saying but before he can regrets too much, she grabs the collar of his shirt and pulls him towards herself and places her lips on his.