chapter 70

" Neil, now you do not meet me for at least two days.." After ignoring Neil the whole time at home, Avni tells this to Neil on the phone when the Khanna family returns home, and Neil call Avni to talk to her but hearing her words, Neil holds his head, knowing that something like this was about to come.

" Kya hai Yaar, aisa bhi kya kar diya hai Maine jo aise bol rahi ho....."

" Kya kiya hai aapne ? Aapko pta bhi hai mujhe bhai ke saamne kitna ajib lag raha hai....pta nahi kya soch rahe honge" she says biting her nails, She is still not able to face Raj.

" Kya sochega wo....aur is me ajib lagne jaisa hai kya ?"

" Aapke ke liye nahi hoga par mere lye hai...."

" You are getting so hyper unnecessarily...it is not such a big deal...it was a kiss which didn't even happen...and because of that you are feeling so awkward...in future when you become the mother of my kids, your brother will know that we did not just kiss...but...we did a lot more."

Her eyes get big at his words and her face turns red and she is just thankful that both of them are not on video call at this time.

" Chheee Neil, aap ye gandi gandi baat mat karo..." He sighs at her words

" accha! someone herself was wooing me to do this dirty thing in Bangalore...mtlb tum karo to pyar main Karu to gandi baat..." At his words, unable to understand any further answer, she decides to hang up the phone.

" Huh, mujhe na aapse baat hi nahi karni...pta nahi aaj aapko kya ho gya hai......bye....." And before she hangs up the phone, Neil stops her.

" Accha I'm sorry...tum jo bologi wo karunga par please gussa mat ho...tum yehi chahti ho n ki main tumse do din naa milu....ok " he said being serious

And there, She gets a little shocked by his words...she was not as serious as he became because of her words.

" Neil main mjaak kar rahi thi..." She admits.

" Hmmm.." he simply response

" Kya hmm...aapko meri saari baate maanne ki koi jrurt nahi hai...itna accha banne ki jrurt nahi hai..." She says because he always accepts everything she says so easily.

" yaar tum decide kar lo tumhe kya chahiye.....Thodi der pehle bura ban raha tha to tumhe Ganda lag raha tha...ab accha ban raha hu wo bhi nahi pasand...aakhir tum chahti kya ho...."

" Aapko...main sirf aapko chahti hu "

" Flirt kar rahi ho ?" He asks smiling after hearing her previous words that's she wants him

" Huh, Main flirt kyon karu....I am expressing my love for you...."

" Love can be expressed in other ways too..."

And here again both of them, while doing kalesh, came to the language of love.

" hmm, you have to come here for that..."

" Abhi aa jaun ?" He asks teasingly

" Aapki marji.... She also replies in the same tone, hearing which he smiles and before both of them can say anything further, both of them hear Neela's voice who comes to Avni's room and tells her from her door that Simran has started labor pain and will have to go to the hospital.

Avni tells this to Neil and hangs up the phone and on the other hand Neil also immediately comes out of his room and tells this to his family members.

Both the families are standing in the hospital and are now eagerly waiting for the good news to come.
Everyone waited a long time, finally the day came when the laughter of a little child would echo in their house.