A/N

Hello everyone ❤️

Again I am unable to stop myself from writing this note and this is not for any particular person but for all those who perhaps still have some confusion in the story:

Seeing the reactions of some people, I sometimes think that maybe everyone does not understand my writing, I am not writing a fairy tale where everything is always right and good.

If everyone thinks Neil's love is right and Neil always sacrifices himself for Avni, then perhaps you are wrong and the name of the story is "Admiring Love", It means appreciating it worshiping it.
love is not just romance...Supporting each other at every step is also love.

Being a 21st century girl, Avni sees what her family wants, especially what her brother, to whom she is very close, what he wants, What her lover ( Neil ) wants, as well as what she wants.

If she wants to keep herself happy along with keeping everyone else happy then what is wrong in this?

I don't know why I am giving this clarification but in Avni's journey of becoming self-reliant, she is being judged that she does not think about Neil.....It is always Neil who bows before her, not she

If Neil always bows down to Avni, it is only because he loves her, and is ready to sacrifice anything for her, including himself and his own desires,Neil's love is beyond everyone's understanding.

Some says she never sacrificed for Neil, it's just because she has not yet got an opportunity where she can sacrifice anything for Neil
But yes, wherever she gets this opportunity, she will not back down.

And also lastly, being a girl, somewhere I write the character of Neil in a way that we probably cannot get in real life.....Spoiling your girl completely, obeying her words, making sacrifices for her, all this may not be possible in real life, so this is the way to fulfill those desires.

Before judging Avni's character, understand her point of view being a girl.

And it is a love story, So love will also be shown in the story but we cannot ignore other things.

I don't know why I have given this speech but in every story of mine the girl character is judged, but no one can understand the untold, unseen struggle of that girl.

I know this is just a normal story for all of you but for me it is a way to express my thoughts, The things that I probably can't say in real life, I show them here to you all.

I hope my words have not hurt anyone, if anyone has felt bad then I would like to sincerely apologize.
But this thing was bothering me and I said it so that you all can see the story from Avni's point of view too.

And also if someone is making sacrifice then he will get beautiful results also. So you all will get the beautiful result of Neil's sacrifice later in the story and for that stay connected to the story.

Thank you ❤️