chapter 93

Before starting the chapter...

I have to give clarification about the story every other day....🤧
But it's ok, as long as you all have complaints, I will keep giving clarification so that your complaints reduce.

As I always say, I care about the reaction of each one of my readers, and I don't like it if even one person is disappointed with the story. I always try not to disappoint all of you who give time to my story by reading, voting and commenting and maybe I am not able to reply but I read every comment that you all make and it inspires me to improve the story

Many people were disappointed in previous chapter...but those who were disappointed and those who were disappointed were not able to express it because of being silent readers, So I would just like to tell everyone that the story cannot run only with Avneil.
I can't run the story just by showing their moments.

There will be twists and turns in the story, but at the same time, those who have read my earlier books would know that I do not create distance between the couples written by me, there is no misunderstanding between them, nor are they separated, nor does any third person come between them.
Because I myself don't like all this drama between couples.
Same thing will happen in this book too, there will be small fights as a couple but according to me this is what makes the relationship stronger.

And I really don't know why, I don't write stories just for fun, I'm not even writing my fantasies.
I like to write about the reality of life, like if all this had happened in reality then how would we have handled that situation.

And today I really won't say much, but personally I too am not interested in writing this Tina track but this thing shows the strength of Avneil's relationship that how a third person is trying her best to bring distance between them but their closeness is increasing more and more.

And good news for those who don't like this track, this is the last chapter where you will see Tina

And also, there will be only 10-15 parts left in this story and the book will end, till then bear with my stupid thoughts and read the story, please 🙏❤️

And those who said that if I keep writing like this they will not read, then this is also your choice which I respect.

Thank you ❤️

🌸🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌸

Chapter start
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Avni's pov.

I don't know why but I find it strange to see Neil walking away from everyone and seeing him leaving from there, I feel as if he is not well because he was slightly staggering while going up the stairs. But since I am sitting among everyone, I don't go with Neil because that again becomes a big teasing scene, going with Neil in front of everyone means Simran Bhabhi starts teasing.

So I remain sitting there, but even after 5 minutes of Neil leaving, I am not able to find peace, I start feeling strangely restless.
I don't know but my mind is repeatedly saying that something is wrong, or something wrong is going to happen and to get freedom from these thoughts,
I excuses myself from everyone and immediately get up from there and go to the room.

Seeing me going from there in the same direction as Neil, Simran Bhabhi gives me a teasing smile but I don't know why at this time, instead of thinking about all this teasing, my heart was getting restless for Neil.