chapter 92

Next morning

Finally, after all the fights and intrigues, their first peaceful morning together takes place in this room.

It has been only 3 to 4 days since Avni came here, during which one morning Neil remained asleep because of the cheap stunt Tina did with him.
So there they were yesterday morning where Avni was angry with him.

But today, after waking up, Neil sees his beloved wife sleeping close to him and he does nothing but keeps kissing her forehead lightly, adoring her.

This moment is very precious for him because ever since he fell in love with her, he has imagined only this face next to him every morning and every night, and today that face is not just in his imagination, but in reality, he is sleeping so peace...

This moment is very precious for him because ever since he fell in love with her, he has imagined only this face next to him every morning and every night, and today that face is not just in his imagination, but in reality, he is sleeping so peacefully next to him in this room.
And today call it his dream, call it imagination, call it desires, it has all been fulfilled in every way.

Mostly everyone asks him what is so special about this girl that he is so crazy about her, But the truth is that he himself does not know what is there in her that he can never even think of being separated from her.
There is something in her which he has never found in any other girl and this thing makes her different from the rest.
Even though she becomes a volcano sometimes, he knows how soft this volcano is from inside and how much she feels sorry after making him hurt.

He is thinking all these things when suddenly he feels a kiss on his cheek and he smiles when he sees her eyes open.
After waking up and seeing him lost in her thoughts, Obviously she knows that he is lost in her thoughts after waking up so early in the morning and she is always proud of this fact, she dominates his heart and mind.
So when she sees him lost, she lifts her head from his shoulder and kisses his cheek.

" Good morning Neilu " He smiles at her wish, indeed this morning is good and peaceful.

"Indeed, this morning is beautiful and peaceful, just like my Lily." Saying this he kisses her forehead and she smiles.

After this, after some of their conversation, both of them leave the bed to start their day.

Neil goes to get ready first, So while Neil was in the shower, Avni thought of taking rest and she didn't realize when she fell asleep again.

After a while, Neil comes back into the room wearing bathrobe and a smile appears on his face as he walks into the room when he sees her sleeping again, his eyes go to her feet where her feet is slightly protruding from the quilt and seeing her soft feet, a thought comes to his mind.

With a smile he goes straight towards the bed, leans in front of the bed and kisses her sole and feeling his lips on her soft spot, she wakes up curling her toes.

" What are you doing?" She gets up and sits on the bed and asks him who is standing in front of her.

" You're asking as if you don't know it's called a kiss," he says smiling slightly mischievously