chapter 16

Before starting the chapter, please everyone don't judge Raj so quickly, his character is yet to be revealed. He is not a bad brother, And all of you will realize this as the story progresses.🤓

Chapter start........

It is night time, after Neil leaves mehra house and after Raj tells Avni that he will talk to her about her and Neil later, this topic is not discussed between them till now.

Simran is also not talking to Raj since that time, nor does Raj try to talk to her...Only two days have passed since their marriage and both of them have stopped talking like this... Both of them are feeling bad but both of them are not even trying.

And on the other side, At this time, Raj was thinking things in solitude.... He also thinks about his behavior towards Neil and Neil behavior towards himself.

He had never even thought that something like this could happen between Neil and Avni.... Both of them never let anyone know that something like this had started between them.

He thinks how much Neil has changed Avni, the girl who never hid about her life from anyone, she lied to him so much for Neil. He didn't expect this from Avni.
He didn't expect this from Neil either. He gives the example of his and Simran's relationship.....Simran and he are together from the beginning. Coincidentally, both are of the same age.. both understand each other well.
Both of them have seen each other grow but Neil and Avni?

First of all, there is a difference of 5 years in their age, Maybe this gap is not huge but it is not less either.....due to this, there will be a difference in the thinking of both of them...Avni is still a kid ( according to him ) and Neil is such a person whose decent thinking is not hidden from him.

It may be that Avni may have liked Neil's care for her, But she named that care as love.... There is no match between the two...Neil is extrovert, does not think anything before speaking. Avni is an introvert who thinks a thousand times before even speaking a word: And, there will be many behavioral differences between the two.
How can both of them live together like this?

It is not that he considers Neil bad, rather he considers Neil so good that he feels that the girl he will marry will be very lucky but he did not know that this man was dreaming of marrying his sister.... How will Avni live with a person who behaves completely opposite to her ? This is his concern.

Other side

Neela also returns from the market and Ashish also returns home from office.

" Simran beta, maine Neil ko rukne ke liye bola tha wo chala kyon gya hai " On Neela's talk, Simran looks at Raj who is looking everywhere except her.

" Maa, use kuch jruri kaam aa gya tha, usne sorry bola hai aur kaha hai ki wo fir kabhi aayega " Raj slightly rolls his eyes hearing this

" Avni kahan hai..... abhi tak aayi nahi " ashish says because she is really late in coming tonight for dinner, while hearing this, Raj also thinks something.

" Haan, main bhi jab se baahar se aayi hu wo kahin dikhi nahi hai, main use bulakar aati hu ?" Neela says this

" Maa aap rukiye, main use lekar aati hu" Saying this, Sirman is about to get up from the chair when she stops when she hears Raj's voice.

" main use lekar aata hu " Saying this, Raj walks towards Avni's room without seeing anyone.

" Simran beta sab theek hai n ? Iska mood kyon off hai ? Mere jaane ke baad iska aur Neil ka fir se koi jhagda to nahi hua ? " Neela asks seeing Raj's sad face.