A/N : Thank you

Before updating the next chapter :

Sorry to those who probably didn't like yesterday's chapter and thank you to all those who liked it.

But without saying much, I would just like to say that, If being a girl you are not able to understand the emotions of another girl then I have no words to say further.

This happens in every story of mine, so i got used to it....many readers are unable to understand the girl character because the boy loves the girl very much.
And when the girl expresses her decisions, emotions, then everyone feels that this did not happen right to the poor guy.

Now the main point : things have changed for Avni, she has left her house and come to another house where she is constantly being taunted by some random person without any fault of hers.

On top of that, she is in the most difficult time of her month where her mood is already bad, in between hearing taunts and on top of that her husband calling her wrong for a slight mistake, So amidst all this, what do you guys expect from her that she should smile, she should dance?

No, I don't think any of us would smile in such a situation...So Avni is also feeling the same and on whom will she vent all this anger?
Obviously, She will get angry on the one she loves.... She knew that Neil would bear her anger, then why should she not show her emotions to him?

Further, I would like to apologize if my words have hurt anyone...but as I always say...I am not writing a fairy tales...The story doesn't always run with lovey dovey, sweet moments.
And I can write that too but at one point you all will get bored just seeing the imaginary sweetness in the story.

Life is not as sweet as we imagine and my story is the same...I write what I think and there is little romance in my imagination🤭
And I will write like this in the future also because I don't know but my hand automatically writes more emotional scenes than romance and I can't do anything about it.

So I will write romance and sweet moments in the story for you all, but at the same time you will also find all the other emotions of life in the story.

so that's all i had to say and in the end don't judge Avni by one chapter, if seen from the beginning she has put more efforts in their relationship.
Earlier in the story she had to bear Neel's mood swings, now it is Neil's turn.

And She tries her best to keep Neil happy in every possible way, so even she yelled at him a bit in one chapter, so what happened? It acceptable na? it is her right...no ?

And lastly, I am clarifying all this about Avni's character so that you all can understand her in the coming chapters and then judge her.

And now, I had said that I say a little, but I said too much

So now tata 🏃👋

Thank you ❤️