chapter 85

First of all, I'm sorry for yesterday's note, Maybe I sounded rude but believe me, I was not rude, I just made a request to all of you.

And also, please, there is no need for all of you to force your votes and comments thinking that the update will be delayed.
No, I have started the story so I will update as I have been doing......All I hope in return is that whoever is reading would leave a comment in appreciation so that I know you all are enjoying the story....
But after the note you all comment, and then after 2-3 days the same situation, don't do this too...you all vote and comment only when you feel like it and if you all like my work.
Apart from that, you all do not have to do anything forcefully.

Thank you.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter start 👇
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Aur ye dekho, aa gye humare aaj Shaam ki raunak...." Bebe says happily when she sees Avneil standing together on the stairs.

At Bebe's words, everyone's eyes fall on them, who hold each other's hands and after hearing Bebe's words, they smile at her and move forward.

Their look 👇
They have kept their look simple because both of them like simplicity.

Their look 👇They have kept their look simple because both of them like simplicity

As soon as both of them come down the stairs, Avni goes down on her knees when Ansh sees her and comes towards her shouting bua.

" Buaaaaa...." Saying this he puts his tiny hand around her neck and Avni smiles and holds him in her arms.

" Kya, Ansh ne buaa ko miss kiya ?" She asks, pulling him away from her and still sitting on her knees in front of him.

" Itna Sara " Ansh speaks while spreading his hand to which Avni smiles and kisses his forehead and again she hugs him and everyone present there smiles looking at both of them.

" Neela ji, ab ye mere liye accha ho gya hai....Avni ke bahaane hi sahi mera naati is ghar me toh rahega wo bhi bina roye...." Shweta says this because whenever Ansh came here, he started crying missing Avni, due to which Simran was not able to stay here with him for long but now this tension is over

The Mehra family smiles at Shweta's words.
And then Avni gets up and hugs Neela and Ashish and Neil touches their feet and takes their blessings.

Avni comes in front of Raj and Raj smiles and hugs her and then Neil.

But when Avni comes in front of Simran to hug her, Simran looks at her and Neil with a teasing smile.

" Didn't you both get ready very quickly? I thought you two would take a little more time." Simran says which makes Avni's face turn red remembering the state of the room, the state they both were in when she came to the door.