chapter 115

A week has passed.

After that day, there has been some distance between them ( avneil ) again, and they have stopped talking to each other even when they are in the same room.

Meanwhile, Neela and Raj also came to meet Avni the next day where Neela apologizes to Avni for her mistake of slapping her and she also explains to her that it is not what she is thinking...She is still as auspicious as she was before so she should remove all these bad thoughts from her mind.

But all these words of Neela have no effect on her and she ends the conversation by saying that she doesn't mind her mother slapping her.
And then she doesn't talk to her mother much anymore and when Raj tries to explain something to her on this matter, on that, Avni does not even talk to her brother due to which Raj gets hurt.
Every day she is distancing herself from everyone, and because of this, everyone is getting hurt now.

Even when Neil tries, Avni does not talk to him and keeps reminding him the same thing that she is not worthy of him so he should not talk to her.

On the other hand she does everything else the same way she has been doing since long, she spends time with khanna family but whenever she is with the family, there is only one thought in her mind that she has no right to keep this family away from that happiness...Every family wants to expand their family, but she cannot expand this family.

And thinking about all this, only one thought comes to her mind these days and she thinks that this will be difficult but maybe this will be right now.

And other side,no matter what the situation is between them, Neil never repeats his mistake again, He never goes anywhere leaving her, whether she talks to him or not, he tries to stay with her as much as possible.

One day Neil is sitting alone in his room, Avni is not in the room so he is doing some office work but suddenly he sees Avni coming into the room with an envelope in her hand and she stands right in front of him, He smiles when he hears her say she wants to talk to him

" Mujhe aapse kuch baat Karni hai...." She says this with a mix of hesitation, fear and who knows how many emotions

" Haan kaho n " he says

Avni looks at him and gulps before speaking, her eyes are also little moist but she knows that this is the right thing to do now.

" Maine sign kar diya hai, aap bhi kardo....." She says while extending the envelope towards him which confuses him but at the same time a fear rushed inside him...Sign? Paper?

He quickly opens the envelope and his eyes widen in shock and his heartbeat increases upon seeing their divorce papers, He cannot believe his eyes that Avni has brought this in front of him and her signature is already there on that paper.
How could she do this to him.

" Now what have I done Avni ? What is my fault?" His eyes well up with tears as he says this. He had not imagined this even in his worst nightmare.

" There is no fault of yours here, But I don't want to live with you." She says this with difficulty...it is not easy for her to take this decision because she loves him more than her life but she doesn't want to be a burden on him...She does not want him to keep doing everything for her alone where she cannot give him anything.
He has supported her in every phase but she has always been seen failing in this thing.
She is not so selfish that she would sacrifice everyone else's happiness for her own happiness.

At the same time, Neil is also understanding her unsaid words, it is not her decision...it is just the decision of that time which is not right between them right now.