chapter 90

Listen to the song given above 👆 you will enjoy reading the chapter.

Next morning

Avni opens her eyes and as expected, being a morning person, Neil has woken up before her and before she wakes up, he is staring at her, her innocence but he doesn't know what mood this innocence will be in when she wakes up today.
He is just praying that her mood has improved.

Now when he sees her eyes opening, he smiles and Avni also sees his face in front of her, Their eyes meet and suddenly Avni remembers how she misbehaved with him.

Neil leans towards her and is about kiss her forehead, before wishing her good morning, but before he can do anything like this, Avni immediately gets up and sits on the bed and Neil closes his eyes in disappointment, this means she is still in the same mood.

He straightens up and looks at her while Avni is about to get off the bed to leave from there but before she gets down, Neil hugs her while sitting from behind and places his chin on her shoulder.

" Sorry meri jaan, but, is my mistake so big that you won't even let me wish good morning to my wifey...?" On his this words she stays silent and seeing her silent he slightly smiles

" Hmm, Good morning my love..." Saying this he kisses her cheek from behind which brings fresh tears to her eyes.

Despite all her bad behavior, he is still so sweet with her.
yes she has realized her mistake that she probably overdid it yesterday but still she really can't digest the fact that he called her wrong for Tina...Yes, she probably overreacted to what he said, she shouldn't have reacted that way.
But he also found her mistake bigger than Tina's mistake.

She comes out of her thoughts when she again feels a kiss on her cheek and Neil continues

" Look, you know that I find you more beautiful when you are angry, but that does not mean that you should flaunt your beauty like this in the morning.
Now if you look so beautiful in the morning, how will I control myself?" Saying this he kisses her cheek again but still she does not answer or react to any of his words because his words are making her regret her actions even more.

Whereas, Seeing her silent, Neil leaves a kiss on her neck to make her melt even more and hiding his face in her neck, he inhales her fragrance, on which she also sighs deeply because whatever it may be, his touch affects her.

But before Neil can love her more, Avni slips out of his arms and gets up from the bed to go to the washroom without even looking at him.

And Neil sighs seeing her going like this...did he really make such a big mistake by calling her out on her mistake?

After some time, Avni comes into the room dressed in a baby pink colored Anarkali suit but as soon as Neil looks at her, his heart aches when he sees both her face and eyes red, has she cried again?

And before he can say anything to her, they both hear her phone ringing and Avni comes closer to the bed and picks up her phone from her side and sees that she is getting a video call from Raj.

She gets a little nervous because it is not difficult for her brother to notice her sad face and seeing her like this, he will get worried but she takes a deep breath to compose herself.
But in her regret, as she cried in the washroom a while ago so because of that her eyes are burning and becomes red.

After a deep breath, she picks up the phone with a smile: And Neil also knows whose call she has received at this time, so he too not interrupts her moment with her brother by saying something between.

Avni holds her phone in front of her face and on the other side she sees Raj's smiling face but Raj's smile slows down when he senses sadness on his sister's face despite the smile on her face.