chapter 55

" Neil, where are you? " Neil hears Raj saying this on the phone, currently he is standing in Avni's kitchen making poha for her along with her favorite tea...He knows that tea is not good option to have in the morning but if his girl likes it then so be it, and anyway the best combination of poha is tea.

At first he is not able to understand anything in her kitchen but after some cleaning he understood,
So, he prepared this quick breakfast for her So that she does not get late for office.

And while he is giving the final touches to the breakfast he has prepared, at that very moment he gets a call from Raj who asks him where he is but Neil thinks that he is going to take a flight to Mumbai in some time so he will not tell him that he has come to meet Avni.

" I have come somewhere for some work, why what happened..." Neil asks

" Nothing has happened but I hope you remember that we have a meeting with Mr. Verma today...And how beneficial it is for us.."

" Yes, I remember, and the meeting is at 2 o'clock, I will reach office at 1 o'clock..."

" Good, And I also called to inform that I will not be able to come to office...As the doctor said yesterday, I have to take Simran to the doctor, so you will have to attend this meeting alone..." Raj says

" Ok ok, don't worry about the office...I will take care of everything, you take care of Simmi..." Neil says

" Okay then, I'll talk to you later..." Saying this he ends the call.

Here, as soon as Neil removes the phone from his ear and puts it in his pocket, Avni comes out of her room dressed in her office clothes.

As soon as she reaches there, her eyes fall on him who is in the kitchen....his back is facing her.
She stares at him intently and the first thought that comes to her mind is how hot this man is looking at this moment in his white formal shirt with folded sleeves...
she had never found him so attractive, perhaps because she had never seen him working like this in the kitchen.

She stares at him forgetting that she is getting late but her staring session is interrupted when Neil turns towards her saying

" You will get more opportunities to stare at me, but for now, have this breakfast quickly...you have very little time..." He says showing her the tray in his hand and then places it on the small breakfast table next to the kitchen.

So after hearing this from him, she gets little sad...Really she has very less time with him.... she moved towards him.

" I know I have very little time to stare at you, to spend with you...Maybe just a few minutes..." Saying this she comes closer to him and looks at him who is looking at her confused after her words.

Meanwhile, she is about to sit on the chair after saying that, but seeing this, Neil moves the chair back for her, She looks at him but then sits on the chair without saying anything...Neil sits beside her with her and says