chapter 15

" What the hell, Raj stop it " is Simran's first reaction when Neil runs out of the room after asking Raj for his sister's hand and Raj runs after him, taking off his shoes and throwing them at Neil

Simran and Avni go after them, and Simran tries to stop Raj but while running after Neil, Raj picked up what he was getting in his hand and was throwing it on him.

Chasing after each other, the four reach the hall and Avni is really scared as Raj tries to catch Neil but Neil is running away from him

" Dekh, pehle meri puri baat sun, fir ye ladai jhagda karenge..." Neil says this while looking at him who is on the other side of the sofa.

" Mujhe teri koi baat nahi sunni, teri himmat kaise hui meri behan ke liye aisa kuch sochne ki " Saying this, Raj again throws the shoe at him but Neil bends so that the shoe does not hit him.

But then at that very moment Neela arrives there and sees them fighting like this.

" Raj ye kya kar rahe ho...." Hearing Neela's voice, both stop running and stand next to each other and sees Neela

" Raj ye tarika hai Neil se pesh aane ka... bhulon mat Neil ab tumhara sirf dost nahi, Simran ka bhai bhi hai... is naate uski izat karo..." Neela said standing in front of them

" Wahi to aunty...... aur ab to iss ghar ka damaad bhi banne wala hu... izat karo meri saale sahab " He leans towards Raj and whispers last line in his ear, to which Raj glare at him angrily.

" Mom, aapko pta bhi hai isne kiya kya hai" Avni's eyes get big when Raj is about to tell this to Neela.

" Kya kiya hai ? " neela questions him

" Isne... Raj is unable to say anything further when Neela's phone starts ringing, Neela looks at the phone and says

" Accha, Simran beta main n thodi der ke liye market jaa rahi hu... meri friend baahar intezaar kar rahi hai... tum bachche apna khayal rakhna aur haan... Raj, Neil se acche se pesh aana..." Before leaving Neela gives him a warning.

" Aur Neil beta raat hone waali hai, to tum rukna.. dinner humare saath karke jaana"

" OK aunty " He says with a smile, while Raj is trying to control his anger...Avni sees Raj's face and understands that at this time he is very angry... what should she do now....

And then asks Neil to stay for dinner there, Neela leaves all four of them at home and goes out.

After Neela leaves, before Raj says anything, Neil says

" dekh.... I love her and she loves me too. that's why try to understand before jumping to any conclusion." Neil tells him to which Raj does not answer him but turns towards Avni knowing that she also loves him.

" Avi " When Raj says this, Avni looks at him who is looking down and their eyes meet.

" Avi, Ye sab kya hai... ye kya bol raha hai... ? Tum Neil se pyar karti ho ?" He asked softly

Avni remains silent on this question of Raj and Simran who is standing next to her puts her hand on her back, Avni looks at her and Simran blinks her eyelashes indicating her to tell the truth....

Meanwhile, Neil is also praying that Avni will not step back out of fear.

Whereas Raj notices Simran how she is signaling to Avni, which means she also knows all this.

" Wait, tumhe ye sab pta tha ? " He asks Simran to which Simran gulps, If she had said yes, he would have been angry with her too, but now what is the use of lying, she is ready to face his anger.

" Haan " Raj is shocked at Sirman's answer...she did not consider it necessary to tell him this.

" Aur tumne mujhe ye btaana jruri nahi samjhaa aur ulta iss chiz ko encourage kar rahi thi ? "