chapter 50

Please silent reader, shower your love on my story through your vote by just clicking on the star button...⭐️
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It is night time

After Avni's job disclosure, there is a bit of silence in the Mehra house......Since that time, Raj has not said even a single word to Avni, while on the other hand, Avni has been making countless calls to Neil since that time but he is not answering any of her calls nor has he called her back even once, which is making her sad

She knows that somewhere she did something wrong by hiding this from everyone and especially from Neil and now Neil is justified in being angry with her, but now at least he will listen to her once.

She knew If she had told all this to everyone in advance, then everyone would have got her to agree to their point in some way or the other and would not have allowed her to work outside in some other company.

She also knows Neil, if she had told him all this earlier, he would have stopped her from doing this under the spell of his words and she too would have agreed to him somewhere or the other.

Also, She knows that her brother's temper will improve after some time and he will definitely agree to this thing, but Neil ? She has broken his heart somewhere with this thing of hers, but unless both of them talk, how will she be able to make him understand her pov.

" Maine us waqt kuch nahi bola, par Ashish tumne Avni ko Bangalore jaane ki permission kyon de di....? Wo kaise manage karegi sab kuch ?" Neela speaks to Ashish who is sitting on the bed with her, and after hearing this, Ashish smiles at her.

" Neela, mera Avni ko haan kehne ke picche sirf ek hi wajah thi aur wo wajah thi ki aajtak usne humse kabhi kuch nahi maanga, usne kabhi apni koi aisi khawaish humare saamne nahi rakhi, to aaj main use kaise mnaa karta..." neela sees him on this, yes he's correct, she never asks or demands anything

" Yes, I wanted her to take over my business like Raj, but if she doesn't want that, then I can't impose my decision on her, She has always done what we and Raj, have decided for her and which was not wrong, earlier she was at an age where things had to be decided for her but now...
Even though children never grow up for their parents but the truth is that Avni is growing up, many things must be changing inside her, like everyone else, she will also have a desire to see the outside world...." neela sees him on this and he speaks further

" She can do whatever she wants to do in life and as parents it is our duty to let her do whatever she wants to do....We know that somewhere her decision is wrong, despite having all the comforts and facilities, it is not wise to go towards difficulties willingly, But we are thinking about this from a parent's point of view....right ?" Understanding his words neela nods

" but this will be a new experience for her and we should support her in this decision, She will shine more with this thing and the question is, how will she manage those things? She will do it and you see she won't be able to stay away from us for long, She will soon come running back from there, saying that she cannot live without us." Neela smiles hearing his last line, It is true that she will not be able to live without them.

" That's why don't take all this tension now that how will she live without us and let her do whatever she wants, if she is happy then what else do we want.... hai naa ?" Nodding her head at this, Neela hugs him from the side and Ashish kisses her head, smiling.

" She is very lucky to have you as her father."

" No, I am lucky to be called her father. She is very special: for me, and for her smile I can do anything..." Ashish says

And Standing there at the door was Avni, who was about to come to them, but stopped seeing her parents talking like this and now after hearing all this she becomes sure that she is not doing anything wrong.
What can be more important for a girl than the support of her father and when she is getting it then why should she step back.