chapter 34

Before starting the chapter, please be patient with the story, just a little...You all will get what you want in the story, but show a little patience.
Don't reach any conclusion after reading some chapters.

Chapter start........👇

At Mehra house

" Avni beta tum lunch kar lo, pta nahi Neela ji kab aayegi...." Madhavi tells Avni who is sitting in the hall changing channels on TV out of boredom.

" Mujhe nahi khaana Tai... main theek hu..." Avni answers and then both of them hear the doorbell, which brings a smile on Avni's face.

Madhvi is about to go towards the door to open it but Avni stops her.

" Tai aap jao main darwaja kholti hu..."
Avni says and goes towards the door while Madhvi goes back to the kitchen for some work.

Avni comes near the door and takes a deep breath, makes a strain face hiding her smile and opens the door and as soon as she opens the door, as per her expectation, Neil is standing in front of her with one hand behind his back.

Neil smiles seeing her strain face and leans towards her and says

" Hello my love..." He leans towards her and gives her a bouquet of lilies that he had hidden behind him.

" Some beautiful lilies for my very beautiful lily..." he says while giving her the flowers on which Avni still doesn't react.

" Aap yehaan kyon aaye hai ?" Avni says this and without reply, first she feels a kiss on her cheek which he gives and then stands straight in front of her.

" You are very spoiled, does anyone ask for kisses like this again and again?" Hearing this, a blush appears on her face, and to hide it she turns away from him

" Yehaan se jaaiye, mujhe nahi baat karni aapse...?" Hearing this, Neil smiles and hugs her from behind, due to which Avni gets shocked, even though there is no family at home, Madhvi tai is there.

" Kya kar rahe hai, chhodiye madhvi Tai ghar par hai..."

" Haan to ? Tumne mujhe bulaaya hai...and now you have also wanted me to kiss you again and again, so what is my fault in this..." Saying this he again kisses her cheek from behind because she called him 'Aap' again.

" And if we see, the count is very long, since morning madam is only calling me "Aap", should I give all the punishment together?" He whispers this into her ear and slightly touches his lips there feeling which she blushes but she doesn't want to feel embarrassed in front of Madhvi Tai, that's why she comes out of his arms and turns towards him

" Huh, yehaan aane ki wajah ?" Although she understands that he has come here to persuade her, she still asks.

" Tumne khud bulaaya hai aur ab ye sawal "

" Huh, maine bulaaya tha par tumne mnaa kar diya tha... to ab kyon aaye ho?"

" My Lily is hungry, and I know you haven't eaten anything yet, to chalo tumhe jahaan jaana hai hum chalenge "
Avni smiles slightly after hearing this from him, he is worried about her but he himself has not eaten anything since last night. he doesn't care about himself but still she doesn't waste any more time and says

" Mere lilies ?" She says this while extending her hand so that he can give her, her lilies and right there he sees this and understands that she has melted.

" Ek shart par...." She looks at him confused at this.

And seeing her confusion, Neil leans towards her and shows his cheek to her, seeing which Avni understands his gesture and today she doesn't bother Neil, who was already upset, much, and places her lips directly on his cheek, feeling which Neil closes his eyes.