chapter 100

There is a little, only a little mature content in this chapter, those who do not like it can skip it.

And yes please don't forget to vote and comment if you guys liked the update.

Chapter start.......

" Neil, No, I won't wear this, my dress will look bad" Avni tells him who asks her to put on her overcoat before leaving the room for their date because it is cold here.
And the material of the dress which she's wearing is so thin...In the pursuit of style, this girl will spoil her health.

" And I am saying, wear it, only then I will go somewhere with you, otherwise...."

" Otherwise what...You have to come with me." she says stubbornly to which he gives her a look.

" Maine kaha Pehno ise..." He looks straight into her eyes and speaks seriously and that's the end of it, She thinks it's okay, it's a matter of a coat, if she doesn't wear it then this man will spend the whole night in this room while arguing.

" Happy?" she asks him after putting the overcoat on herself.

" Very happy." she rolls her eyes at his words.

" ab chalo...kahan le jaana chahti ho...." He says to which she smiles and puts her hand in his arms and then both of them leave the room smiling.

" Thank you, Neil," He looks at her confused at her words

At this time, instead of any restaurant, Avni, after talking to the hotel staff, arranged for their candlelight dinner on the roof top of the hotel to express her gratitude to Neil.

She knows he doesn't want her thanks but if he always appreciates the things she's done, then why shouldn't she appreciate him for giving her the life she never lived.

Although her family has given her all the comforts of the world, But the moments that were missing in her life were given to her by Neil.
She has never seen life the way she is living it with Neil, Neil has taught her to enjoy life and for this she cannot thank him enough.
Neil is the person in her life whom she has read only in books and perhaps he is many times better for her than those bookish characters.

At this time both are sitting facing each other and have almost finished their dinner.

" I know you don't like me saying thank you to you, but thank you for everything you have done for me on this entire trip.
You have given me many unforgettable memories which I will always cherish.
I've never had as much fun as I have this week with you, so thank you for that." She finishes her sentence, to which he smiles.

And just like she thought, Neil doesn't like her thanking him for that but he understands the sentiment behind her words.
And that's why he hasn't scolded her for thanking him today that why is she ruining his love and all the things he has done for her by thanking him like this?

" Wifey, I am glad to hear that I was able to make you happy, But wifey, if instead of thank you, you would say those magical three words to me, I would feel better." She smiles at his words.

" I love you Neil, You made my life better by coming into my life." She says looking into his eyes to which he gives her a smile.

" I love you, my love, I really loved all this." he says, pointing towards her planned surprise.

After this, both of them do a small dance after which Neil asks her what she wants to do now.

" So, what's next, what does my wifey want to do?" She gives a shy smile at his words thinking something.