chapter 105

" Neil, look, I am already late, and with your these antics, I will get even more late. Everyone has come downstairs." These are the words of Avni who is currently standing in front of her husband wearing just a red blouse and a fitted petticoat and seeing her saree in her husband's hand, she immediately covers herself with a sheet

Today there is a Holi party at Khanna house where the Mehra family along with the rest of their guests have come down.
But when Avni comes to the room to wear the saree which Shweta had left for her in the room when she was taking a shower in the washroom and not seeing Neil in the room, she thinks that first she should wear her blouse and petticoat and then she will call Shweta or Neela or Simran for help as she don't know how to wear saree but before she can do anything, the door of the room opens and Neil coming from there gets mesmerized seeing his wife in this state but Avni's eyes get wide.

Though not even an inch of her body remained unseen by his eyes, yet except that moment, she feels shy at other times when she comes in front of him like this.

And there Neil closes the door behind him and walks towards her, keeping his eyes fixed on her on which she steps back and quickly picks up a sheet from the bed and wraps it around herself, a red hue spreads across her cheeks as well as her entire body.

And then Neil notices her saree lying on the bed and grabbing the opportunity he quickly takes her saree in his hand and tells her that he will help her today as he knows that his wifey doesn't know how to wear a saree and now it has already been 10 minutes since they started arguing that if he makes her wear a saree then both of them will definitely get late but Neil is not ready to listen to her.

" Tum toh apni khubsurati mujh se aise chhupaa rahi ho jaise maine tumhe kabhi dekhaa hi nahi..." He says with a shameless smile playing on his lips seeing her herself covering, to which she glare at him.

" Neil, I'm saying this seriously, If I feel embarrassed today by going down late, I will not leave you." She threatens him.

" Haan toh, I also want the same thing, don't leave me today.
hmm, How about if both of us stay here in the room?" Her eyes get widen at his words.

" Neil, Don't joke at this time and you go out and send maa inside to help me...."

" And you think I will listen to you?" He says as he moves towards her, who is currently standing against the wall.
He comes so close to her that there is hardly a distance of 1-2 inches between them, she looks at him.

" After marriage when you wore a saree for the first time that day I had said that I will make you wear the saree with a lot of love but you did not give me a chance that day but today, Today I will not give this opportunity to anyone else...only I have the right to adorn you." His words bring a shy smile on her lips.

" So, be a good wifey, shed this layer of shyness and let your husband do whatever he wants to do." Saying this he holds her by the shoulder and turns her back as he knows that she will be shy to face him in such a state, and he also wants to see her shy face: but everything slowly.

Neil removes the sheet wrapped around her and shows it the way to the floor. Avni's breathing becomes heavy due to which her chest starts moving up and down slightly.

Outside the Khanna house, in the garden, many colours of gulaal are flying in the air, everyone is applying colours to each other, some are roaming around and some are enjoying sweets feeding each other.

Ansh along with some children is running here and there throwing colours on everyone with a water gun.

" mom, Avu abhi tak ready nahi hui.....?"
Simran asks deliberately, knowing well the reason for her delay as her brother had gone inside on the pretext of calling his wife but now she is telling the family members indirectly that even today they both don't remember anything except romancing.