chapter 47

Please leave some comments and motivate me to write daily.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Raj and Avni are roaming in xyz Mall, both are visiting different shops and seeing and buying different things.

Avni does not buy any other dress for her engagement because her brother solves her problem by saying that she will get the same dress which she had chosen and by tomorrow morning she will have her dress, so now she is relaxed and enjoying this time with her brother because both of them went out together like this after a long time.

After the dress problem was solved, the first thing both of them went to was to the jeweler to buy a ring for Neil and then came here so that Avni could do the remaining shopping.

" Avi, tumhe yaad hai hum last time kab aise saath me baahar aaye the....?" Raj questions her...Because after a long time both of them are spending time like this.

Right now both are sitting in a food section in the mall where both are waiting for the food they have ordered, because along with shopping, it is also important to fill the stomach.

" Haan, aapki shaadi ke pehle.... aapne last time mujhe apni shaadi ke pehle shopping karwaayi thi..." Raj smiles after hearing her answer and before he can say anything, she expresses one of her complaints

" Ab aapke paas mere liye waqt nahi hota, aap mujh se pehle ki trah pyar nahi karte..." She says with a pout, to which Raj raises his eyebrows.

" Accha! Ye shikaayat to main bhi kar sakta hu....tumhare paas bhi mere liye waqt nahi hota.... ab to tumhare saare waqt par Neil ka haq hota hai....bhai ka toh number hi nahi aata...." He expresses his mild jealousy, while Avni's eyes widen slightly after hearing his complaint.

" hwww Bhai.... aisa bilkul nahi hai....wo....main...." She starts stuttering because somehow what he says is true, earlier their relationship was hidden so they used to meet with great difficulty but ever since their relationship has come to the fore, Neil leaves no stone unturned to take her to places where Raj used to take her earlier, So it is natural for Raj to complain about this.

" Wo to pta nahi aaj Bhai ki yaad kaise aa gyi....( He says taunting her )
kya Neil se fir se jhagda hua hai..." He asks this question to which Avni smiles

" Nahi, mera unse koi jhagda nahi hua hai.... aur bhai ab aapki shikaayate bahut ho gyi...aisa bilkul nahi hai...Neil ki wajah se aapki importance kam nahi hui hai meri life me, theek waise hi jaise Meri importance kam nahi hui hai aapki life me bhabhi ke aane se.... And I know aap mujh se bahut pyar karte hai...aur kahin naa kahin bhabhi se jyada.... " She says the last line mischievously, which makes Raj smile.

" Accha aur batao, aage ka kya socha hai tumne...." On his question, Avni looks at him and the food they ordered appears in front of them, which is pizza and seeing that she has no patience and first of all she takes a slice of pizza and while taking a bite she says

" Aap Kis baare me baat kar rahe ho ?" She asks him

" Office join karne ke baare me..." Raj says this and there hearing this her morsel gets stuck in her throat, Raj gets worried and getting up from his seat, he goes to her side and caresses her back while giving her water to drink so that she becomes normal.

" Aaram se bachcha, Your pizza isn't going anywhere..." He speaks knowing her love for pizza while she is still trying to recover from what he said that when she joined the office.

Raj sits back on his seat and speaks further

" I think you have taken a long enough break, why don't you join the office after your engagement... what do you say?" On this she sees him thinking something